The Student Room Group

Opportunity in London and South Coast

I am in my fifties. Occasionally I have to look good at events, dinners and the like. I am often in need of a plus one and I prefer younger than me, it gives me an advantage over the other old codgers and upsets the retired Admirals and their snotty ladies at said events.
I am therefore hoping to form an understanding with a female student, one who looks good and behaves bad.
There is plenty on offer to soften the blow for any attractive, practically minded young woman willing to give it a go.
I get genuine pleasure from surprising others with gifts, I own a large well equipped and appointed ocean going sailing yacht which would benefit from a bit of "deck fluff". I travel often to warmer climes and company wouldn't go amiss. I am fortunate in that work is not necessary (though I'm somehow busier these days!) You would continue with your personal affairs with no interest or interference from me, emotions would have to be left out of it, (emotion starts, fun ends)
So there it is. If you're interested in an uncomplicated deal or arrangement such as described and you can keep emotions out of it then let me know and we'll make it happen.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending