The Student Room Group

'amount available to you'

would anyone be able to explain to me what the amount available to you figure is? is it the income assessed figure or just what you can increase the no means tested figure to? as I've sent off evidence recently and I'm curious as to whether it has been assessed yet, with this new figure being what I can now receive as opposed to the minimum.
Original post by Joe Cook
would anyone be able to explain to me what the amount available to you figure is? is it the income assessed figure or just what you can increase the no means tested figure to? as I've sent off evidence recently and I'm curious as to whether it has been assessed yet, with this new figure being what I can now receive as opposed to the minimum.

Yes, the "amount available to you" is the amount that you've been assessed for. This is higher than the NMT amount. (I assume you are studying outside London.)

You must have filled out your application with the "£3,731" figure instead of clicking the box for the maximum available to you, otherwise your loan request would have increased automatically. You'll have to increase your loan request on your online account.
Reply 2
Original post by applicationa
Yes, the "amount available to you" is the amount that you've been assessed for. This is higher than the NMT amount. (I assume you are studying outside London.)

You must have filled out your application with the "£3,731" figure instead of clicking the box for the maximum available to you, otherwise your loan request would have increased automatically. You'll have to increase your loan request on your online account.

thank you once again for you help :smile:
it just means you will get that amount. This is done by assessing your financial situation.
However just remember you the money will be divided for each term

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending