The Student Room Group

clearing UCAS

will i be able to check what courses are in clearing even if im not going through clearing?

ill probably end up going to my insurance choice (exams have not gone well) but if a better course is available on clearing will i be able to choose that?
Original post by Hiim
will i be able to check what courses are in clearing even if im not going through clearing?

ill probably end up going to my insurance choice (exams have not gone well) but if a better course is available on clearing will i be able to choose that?

Yes clearing list are publicly available. You would need to give up any offers you hold before using clearing. You cant keep your offers and apply through clearing
Reply 2
anyone know the likely degrees which will be available
Original post by cg1444

What degree do you want to do?
Original post by cg1444

Likely to be loads far too many to list. Outside the very top universities all will have some courses available. The amount and subjects will vary between universities. Unlikely Medicine, Dentistry or Vet Science will be available but almost everything else will be available somewhere. If you look at ucas course search and filter on show courses with vacancies it will tell you what is available. Anything not available now wont be available in clearing. Most currently available are likely to be available.
Reply 5
well hopefully a good Computer science or engineering course is available.
what are the best unis that typically go through clearing (for CS or engineering)
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by sleep_supremacy
What degree do you want to do?

anything related to business/ management, any ideas on how I can prepare for the potential courses available if I don't make my insurance offer?
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending