The Student Room Group

The Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread - Rugby comes home

Scroll to see replies

Can't wait to see what Wembley offers rugby when NZ take on the Argies later.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
For a round-robin style tournament yes, if they expanded to the 7 or 8 nations, they'd need to instead do it as two groups and a knockout stage (two groups of 4 plus semi and final works out at playing a maximum of five games I think)

That sounds really good! Only problem being that the 8th team, probably Russia or Romania, would be battered every week.
Hi, I see for both QFs at Twickenham, tickets aren't on sale. Is this because most have already been sold and there are only 1 or 2 batches left? And the prices are dependent on who reaches them or will these only go to certain people who have failed to get other tickets?In short, I just want to know if me, as a newly registered RWC ticket website user, have I any chance of getting band C or band D QF tickets?Thanks
That was a pretty good War dance led by Tuilagi, never realised he could shout that much! Still not close to the All blacks Haka though!!
Original post by zeldusone
Hi, I see for both QFs at Twickenham, tickets aren't on sale. Is this because most have already been sold and there are only 1 or 2 batches left? And the prices are dependent on who reaches them or will these only go to certain people who have failed to get other tickets?In short, I just want to know if me, as a newly registered RWC ticket website user, have I any chance of getting band C or band D QF tickets?Thanks

If you want to sell your family for the next 5 generations - maybe. Otherwise...LOL
Original post by piglet33
If you want to sell your family for the next 5 generations - maybe. Otherwise...LOL

LOL, so no chance for a £95-£120 ticket?
Was at the Japan vs SA game yesterday - great game to watch and the perfect result considering the performance of the two teams!
Original post by zeldusone
LOL, so no chance for a £95-£120 ticket?

Not a hope. Not for a genuine one.
In other news. The US aren't totally sh*tting the bed against Samoa.

13:13 - I now recind this statement.
(edited 8 years ago)
Uruguay have started really well.
Welsh commentators a little too keen for Wales to score

C'mon Uruguay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Welsh commentators a little too keen for Wales to score

C'mon Uruguay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Walessssssssss come on
Can't the commentators give Uruguay credit rather than say that Wales are playing poor

Damn impressed with the Uruguayans

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Can't the commentators give Uruguay credit rather than say that Wales are playing poor

Damn impressed with the Uruguayans

Posted from TSR Mobile

They said they're defending well

Always going to be a bias there anyway

Not like it's the referee :lol:
That was such a nice little pass
Original post by L'Evil Fish
They said they're defending well

Always going to be a bias there anyway

Not like it's the referee :lol:

Obviously there's going to be some, but something other than "Wales shouldn't have done that"; negating the massive hit causing it is somewhat frustrating as a neutral
So in the two fantasy games I play my two captains have been liam Williams and huget... Who do I pick to get injured next?

Posted from TSR Mobile
England vs Wales next Saturday is going to be some game.
The score board does not reflect uruguay's ability here
Wales were poor but cruised to victory

They're injury crisis in the backs is ridiculous

Quick Reply

Latest