The Student Room Group

The Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread - Rugby comes home

Scroll to see replies

I think that's match unfortunately. I can't see England scoring more than one try come 2nd half.

Disappointing world cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
England are actually looking promising with the ball in hand, your backs are running very well with the ball. However Australia are a quality opponent and their defense is holding up.
Wheels firmly off the chariot it seems
Struggling to pass at too many opportunities

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poor last 20 minutes. I thought we started really well but we just haven't taken our chances which is never going to be the recipe for success. Can't see us winning now.
The right team's in the lead. The way england are playing they don't deserve to go through.
At least we're not sweating about it - four points behind in the Aussies 22 with a red clock at the end of the 80 minutes
Watson you beauty
Oh dear..
England are done

Posted from TSR Mobile
Way to be stupid England
Calling shotgun on supporting Japan now
Very classy performance by Australia. Thoroughly deserve the victory.
This is getting embarrassing now.
Australia have played brilliantly and are the right team to win. Time for me to support Ireland now. Congratulations Wales and Australia, I really hope the Welsh squad can battle through their injury woes to continue to be a world-class side.
Reply 395
Bye bye England :tongue:
Reply 397
Original post by James A

To be honest this is literally what I'm like right now. I'll blame the fact that I'm tired, but in reality I'm not particularly happy about that result.

England have been disappointingly uncompetitive this tournament. So much so that it wouldn't surprise me if they lost to Uruguay.
Do you know who I feel sorry for... Uruguay, eliminated before they've even played tomorrow :wink:
England lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending