The Student Room Group

HELP?? Retaking subject???

I want to retake fourexams in two subject but my sixth form dont allow students to come back after year thirteen unless they want to retake the whole year. What can i do? Can i apply at a college to let me take the exams? How much would it cost?
Original post by mblakemore1997
I want to retake fourexams in two subject but my sixth form dont allow students to come back after year thirteen unless they want to retake the whole year. What can i do? Can i apply at a college to let me take the exams? How much would it cost?

I would phone up all the exam centres in your area and see if they accept private candidates. Its about £30 per exam but can be more depending on the centre itself's charges.
Original post by claireestelle
I would phone up all the exam centres in your area and see if they accept private candidates. Its about £30 per exam but can be more depending on the centre itself's charges.

I heard that it's much more than that. This is what I will have to do if my 6th form doesn't let me pay to do it there when I ask tomorrow.
Original post by HornDirndlFest
I heard that it's much more than that. This is what I will have to do if my 6th form doesn't let me pay to do it there when I ask tomorrow.

the exam boards should have prices somewhere on their website have a look and you should be able to find them:smile:
Original post by claireestelle
the exam boards should have prices somewhere on their website have a look and you should be able to find them:smile:

OCR say to contact the customer contact centre. I will do if the worst comes to the worst (if it can get any worse... which it can :frown:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending