The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York Accommodation Swap Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi All,
I have an ensuite in Halifax for 51 weeks. I am looking for a single economy any duration. Please pm asap.
Thanks.
University of York
York
Reply 81
Hi everyone, I have a self-catered room at Halifax for 40 weeks. It is a shared bathroom and is a standard room. Was looking for an ensuite self-catered on Vanbrough/Alcuin with the same or a shorter let, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in swapping. Thanks :smile:
doubt there will be any on here but if anyone needs a replacement for their accommodation which is on campus, then please let me know... I cant do swaps as I dont have accommodation, only replacement.

I've been offered off campus with student castle and I seriously cannot afford the "cheapest room" they've given me which is £6.6k for the total rent.... my maintenance loan is £6.5k, so I cant even afford the place... not even taking into account food...

If anyone needs a replacement, please let me know... Preferably a ensuite bathroom but I'd be fine with a shared bathroom... don't care which college, don't care if its heslington west or east... not fussed about catered or self catered or shared kitchen.... only thing I'm not looking for is a twin/shared bed room.. I mainly want single bedroom....

I just want to be on campus :frown: :frown: :frown: i don't want to be a recluse in my first year... :frown:

thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
I have a self-catered premium ensuite in Langwith. Would really like to be in alcuin. Would you like to swap? I sent you a private message too.
Original post by Juppaware
Hi, Also hijacking. Looking for accom on Heslington east pref ensuite. I currently have accom on Alcuin Q block premium ensuite. Thanks
Hi, which college do you have a room in He's West? is it self-catered?
Original post by JonnieBlanch
All of my lectures will be on Hes East campus and I was wanting a Premium Ensuite on Hes East. I was wondering if anybody was allocated Hes East and wanted to swap to be on Hes West? Thanks guys!
Hi everyone, I have a self-catered premium ensuite in Langwith (51 let weeks). Would like to swap with someone for a self-catered ensuite in Alcuin (36 or 40 weeks)! :smile:
Hi all, I have self-catered standards shared bathroom in Derwent, Eden's Court (40 week let). Looking for anything in Heslington West.
Original post by swells4real
Hi all, I have self-catered standards shared bathroom in Derwent, Eden's Court (40 week let). Looking for anything in Heslington West.

Hi, I have a self-catered ensuite bedroom in Halifax College. Would be happy to swap it with you. Pls email me asap at the address: holdover91[at]gmail.com (substitute [at] with @)
Thanks!
Hi,
I have an ensuite in Halifax. I will be happy to swap it with you. Please e-mail me ASAP at the following address: holdover91[at]gmail.com. Substitute [at] with @. This is to protect me from spammers.
Hi! I currently have an offer for Halifax Collehe on St. Lawrence B court, 40 weeks, standard shared and costs 4,850.

I'm looking to swap for anything in Hes East as I'm taking law and would like to be closer!

Thanks
Reply 90
Original post by Bustamove
doubt there will be any on here but if anyone needs a replacement for their accommodation which is on campus, then please let me know... I cant do swaps as I dont have accommodation, only replacement.

I've been offered off campus with student castle and I seriously cannot afford the "cheapest room" they've given me which is £6.6k for the total rent.... my maintenance loan is £6.5k, so I cant even afford the place... not even taking into account food...

If anyone needs a replacement, please let me know... Preferably a ensuite bathroom but I'd be fine with a shared bathroom... don't care which college, don't care if its heslington west or east... not fussed about catered or self catered or shared kitchen.... only thing I'm not looking for is a twin/shared bed room.. I mainly want single bedroom....

I just want to be on campus :frown: :frown: :frown: i don't want to be a recluse in my first year... :frown:

thanks

do you still need a replacement? I have a room at Vanburgh, Fairfax House (which is on the edge of campus, 5 min)
Original post by blytheg
do you still need a replacement? I have a room at Vanburgh, Fairfax House (which is on the edge of campus, 5 min)

ah, I would take it but its too late now.. I've signed on with student castle and I've already done all the paper work and signed the contract.. sorry
Reply 92
I'm looking for a replacement tenant for an Economy room with shared bathroom and breakfast at Vanbrugh College, Fairfax House. £114.80 a week for 40 weeks. £4592.34 in total.
Hi, I have been given an offer of a 51 week standard shared bathroom room in Halifax College. I am looking for Alcuin College or Wentworth College. Thank you.
Reply 94
Hi everyone,

Am wondering if anyone is interested in swapping rooms. I am currently living in Goodricke College (Hes East) and looking to swap with someone in Wentworth College.
Reply 95
Hi I'm looking to see if anyone wants to swap accommodation with me, I currently have a deluxe en-suite room in Constantine. Preferably want to swap into Derwent or Vanbrugh but will consider any offers from Hes west. En-suite or shared bathroom and catered or self catered, I don't have a preference. Message me if you're interested, thanks :smile:
Reply 96
Hi I currently have a standard en-suite room (51 weeks) in Alcuin college, anyone in Wentworth wants to swap with me? Please pm. Thanks!
Reply 97
Hi,

I have an Alcuin college 51 week let length offer, en-suite, self catered.

would like to swap with someone on west campus, 40/44 week let length, any college, self catered.

pm if you know anyone. thanks
Reply 98
Original post by Pippawinny
Hey, I've got a premium en suite self catered in Langwith (hes east). I'd love to be in hes west because my department is there

Hi I'm in Halifax, standard shared bathroom 40 weeks. 24 sep 2016 to 2 july 2017. Would you be interested?
Reply 99
Hi I'm in Halifax with a standard shared bathroom for 40 weeks. I really want to be in Heslington East. Is anyone interested to swap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending