The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Freshers who already live in London - Accomodation

Hi there,

I'm going to be starting at KCL this September. I already live in London and am worried that I'm not going to get student accommodation. Already been rejected from the first round (fingers crossed for the next two). I would really prefer to move out of home for uni but worried about my options!

Are there any other people out there in the same situation? what's your plan - flatshare? Private accomodation?
Reply 1
Original post by nickforster
Hi there,

I'm going to be starting at KCL this September. I already live in London and am worried that I'm not going to get student accommodation. Already been rejected from the first round (fingers crossed for the next two). I would really prefer to move out of home for uni but worried about my options!

Are there any other people out there in the same situation? what's your plan - flatshare? Private accomodation?

I also got rejected from the first round D:. Haven't really thought of a back up plan as of yet. I looked at some of the accommodation suggestions UCAS emailed although would prefer to be in accommodation with other KCL students.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Oreos95
I also got rejected from the first round D:. Haven't really thought of a back up plan as of yet. I looked at some of the accommodation suggestions UCAS emailed although would prefer to be in accommodation with other KCL students.

What're UCAS' suggestions? Haven't seen them!

Quick Reply

Latest