The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Overnight guests at Uclan

Hello!

I need some advice and I've been looking all over and cant seem to find anything.. My boyfriend is starting at Uclan this September and we are looking at flights for me to come and see him in October.
We have read that he is allowed 3 visits per term lasting up to 3 nights..The problem is I'm flying down from Germany and would stay for 6 nights! How strict are they and do they even check who stays how long? Do I really have to book into a b&b for the other 3 nights? Or maybe stay 3 nights with him, 1 at a b&b and another 2 at his..Could be counted as 2 visits, right?
Just curious on what we are allowed to do and what not as I dont want to book flights and then find out I cant stay with him..

Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by J.Louise
Hello!

I need some advice and I've been looking all over and cant seem to find anything.. My boyfriend is starting at Uclan this September and we are looking at flights for me to come and see him in October.
We have read that he is allowed 3 visits per term lasting up to 3 nights..The problem is I'm flying down from Germany and would stay for 6 nights! How strict are they and do they even check who stays how long? Do I really have to book into a b&b for the other 3 nights? Or maybe stay 3 nights with him, 1 at a b&b and another 2 at his..Could be counted as 2 visits, right?
Just curious on what we are allowed to do and what not as I dont want to book flights and then find out I cant stay with him..

Thanks in advance :smile:

They have security on campus but to be honest their not as strict as it sounds as you can't sign in anywhere or anything like that so I would think you d be okay.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending