The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have seen many people with offers 4 biomed..I received an offer from Kings BBB and b AS chem back in Nov'..
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
my offer is B in bio and B in As chemistry. I already have a B in psychology and as english but they dont seem to mention my history a level
Reply 3
still w8in :frown:
Loads of people have already got offers! I'm at King's and work as a senior tour guide, so I meet hundreds of prospective students throughout the programme of open days. Almost everyone gets a BBB offer (discounting Mickey Mouse A-level subjects such as General Studies). Also, a rather cool thing that I'm not meant to tell applicants: it's effectively a BBC offer, because you're automatically accepted for the course even if you slip up by a grade come Summer exams. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Thats gd 2 hear, but any1 else still w8in ?? or jus me :frown:. if I do get an offer and I get BBB but say I only get a C in my 4th As level will they accept that cause it says a-e pass in the prospectus but ppl been asked for a B in chem?
Reply 6
M4ng0
Thats gd 2 hear, but any1 else still w8in ?? or jus me :frown:. if I do get an offer and I get BBB but say I only get a C in my 4th As level will they accept that cause it says a-e pass in the prospectus but ppl been asked for a B in chem?

I'm sure they won't mind what you get in your fourth A level as long as your other three meet the offer requirements.
i just rang up kings and enquired about the status of my application ~ and said i wouldn't be able to hear from them until beginning of May ~ I guess I have a long wait!
Reply 8
Do you think thats for most subjects? I am still waiting for a response for Law.
Reply 9
reject'd :frown:
Reply 10
Ron Stoppable
Loads of people have already got offers! I'm at King's and work as a senior tour guide, so I meet hundreds of prospective students throughout the programme of open days. Almost everyone gets a BBB offer (discounting Mickey Mouse A-level subjects such as General Studies). Also, a rather cool thing that I'm not meant to tell applicants: it's effectively a BBC offer, because you're automatically accepted for the course even if you slip up by a grade come Summer exams. :biggrin:

ure kidding right? BBC?
Reply 11
Thats good^ if they allow that i feel a little less pressure on me now..

I've received an offer for BB in biology n chemistry, no suprises there...
but im relying on my a Grade in chemistry AS, as i think my a2 will seriously bring it down to a C grade. biology im not as worried about
shaamsoni
ure kidding right? BBC?

Nope! :smile:
BBC = automatic entry on results day; do phone admin staff to check though.
BCC = find the admissions tutor's direct number, phone up and sell yourself.
Reply 13
i still haven't heard anything from them!!!!! why are they taking so long!!!
Reply 14
I just woke up a bit ago and randomly checked track seeing as I don't have much else to do and I was surprised to find that I'd gotten an offer :smile:
Tabris
I just woke up a bit ago and randomly checked track seeing as I don't have much else to do and I was surprised to find that I'd gotten an offer :smile:

Lol ~ I did the same thing wanting to re-read my personal statement and see if it was any good for them ~ and was soo surprised to find I'd got an offer too!!

Just believe in yourself ~ you are stronger than you think, and can acheive more than you believe
u can use it as graduate entry for dent/med?! i never knew that ... i just gave up with medicine and just went with the field of biomedical sceince ~~
how does it work if you use it for graduate entry?
Reply 18
Ron Stoppable

hey...is this really true abt KCL? is this the same for Human Sciences?
Reply 19
wow! and theres only 100 places right? damn it! thats got to suck! what to do.... UCL Biomedical science n then anatomy n my 2nd year...or KCL human science... Ucl wants ABB, but KCL wants BBB?? dilemma!

Latest