The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Room Swap for Owens Park (Tree Court)

Hey guys, I've got my accommodation offer for Owens Park (the Tree Court block) and it's catered, single, has internet and shared bathrooms. Is anyone willing to swap for another room that's single and catered too? I don't think Owens Park suits my personality with partying and what not. Reply please!
There's already a room swap thread here.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by htariq
Hey guys, I've got my accommodation offer for Owens Park (the Tree Court block) and it's catered, single, has internet and shared bathrooms. Is anyone willing to swap for another room that's single and catered too? I don't think Owens Park suits my personality with partying and what not. Reply please!

I believe I'm in Tree Court as well (TE right?), and I'm not that much into partying I'm just as happy to stay in playing games or chilling on the internet, so we have each other!
Reply 3
I'm in TA which is also tree court! Life in Owens park will be great, there's a reputation for it being crazy but it seriously won't be as bad you might think, many previous students that have lived there have said its the perfect balance really! Everyone is in the same boat and I think UoM students are considerate of others' feelings towards noise levels! Don't be put off by the stigma! Give it a go until October when you can request a room swap then too! You never know,my oi might enjoy it!
Matt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending