The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

what is James Owen Court like at Exeter University?

I am doing psychology at university and want to apply at James Owen Court is it good?
Hi! James Owen Court is a good central choice of accommodation, and I think would be great for a psychology student such as yourself. Sidwell Street is a great central location for both campuses and the town, being just over half a mile from St. Luke's, a mile from central Streatham Campus, and about a five minute walk into the city centre. I haven't lived here personally, but I did spend my first year in self-catered accommodation on Streatham Campus and I would say this is a good choice; it gives you the freedom of prepping your own meals alongside the social element of a shared kitchen and communal space.
I'll attach some pictures alongside the link to the James Owen Court page on the Exeter website. On the right hand side there should be links to other accommodation's pages that I would say are worth looking through. You get to order your options, so I would suggest having a really good look through to make sure your choices are right for you.

Hope this helps, and best of luck for September!
Beth
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Original post by Anonymous
I am doing psychology at university and want to apply at James Owen Court is it good?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending