The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Still haven't recieved accomodation email :/

Oxford Brookes is my insurance choice and I kept ringing to find out when I would find out my accommodation because firm offers got there's on the 13th ( I was told I would definitely know by 5PM today (26th) )

yet I still haven't heard anything about accommodation, they definitely have my email since I have the enrolment emails, but I haven't received anything else.

Is everyone else in the same boat or have you all already been emailed an allocation?

I'm trying to decipher if there's a delay in their allocations or if it's to do with my application :/
Reply 1
I've already been told, and not happy with the hall they put me in. It was the last I had chosen. And you should ring up and ask. Emails were suppose to be have been sent today from 3 to 5 i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by lois97
Oxford Brookes is my insurance choice and I kept ringing to find out when I would find out my accommodation because firm offers got there's on the 13th ( I was told I would definitely know by 5PM today (26th) )

yet I still haven't heard anything about accommodation, they definitely have my email since I have the enrolment emails, but I haven't received anything else.

Is everyone else in the same boat or have you all already been emailed an allocation?

I'm trying to decipher if there's a delay in their allocations or if it's to do with my application :/

I got nothing too they didn't even send me an application to apply for student halls untill I called them and asked for one this Monday 24th which was past the deadline (23rd) and on top of that I'm a clearing student so I have no chance whatsoever. Did you complete the app for student halls?
Reply 3
yes I applied months ago :/
Reply 4
I was in the same situation and called up and they said I would receive an email, eventually I got one and it explained that they are still dealing with it so don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending