The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accomodation E-induction + fully booked arrival times

I was just checking my accomodation contract and stumbled accross the e-indcution page where you can book an arrival slot but they are fully booked for the 17th.

Since confirming my accomodation I've been waiting for the follow up email they say will have details about key collection times ect.

My problem is I've arranged for someone to help me move in on the 17th but apparently there are no available slots ? Plus I never recieved the email explaining I had to do the e-induction and book an arrival date - I just happened across it by chance... but I wasn't lucky enough to get a slot.

Is anyone in the same position ? Has anyone recieved a follow up email for key collection times?

I'm going to call the Accommodation Team tmrw but I was just wondering what's going on here since clearly people have been booking already ?
You can move in after 6pm without having a slot booked
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
In the same position. Never had an email to do the e-induction despite it saying when paid the deposit there would be an email to say induction live.
Reply 3
Although not great, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one. In the end I contacted the accomm team via the chat function and got a time-slot booked.
I assume you had to chase it up them ?
Original post by Anonymous
In the same position. Never had an email to do the e-induction despite it saying when paid the deposit there would be an email to say induction live.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending