The Student Room Group

Unilever future Leaders programme 2023

Wondering if anyone has applied to any of the programmes and heard back after the digital interviews yet?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I completed my digital interview recently but not heard anything back yet!
Reply 2
Original post by Pt162016
Hi! I completed my digital interview recently but not heard anything back yet!

Hi! Which function did you apply to? :smile:
hey, have applied for the finance one! how about you? :smile:
Original post by suzy4444
Hi! Which function did you apply to? :smile:
I still haven't heard anything from them since the online test, does that mean I've most likely been rejected or?
Reply 5
Original post by Pt162016
hey, have applied for the finance one! how about you? :smile:

Nice! I applied for marketing
Reply 6
Original post by DrownedOfficial
I still haven't heard anything from them since the online test, does that mean I've most likely been rejected or?

Which test do you mean - the one with maths and stuff in or the one with situational questions and some recorded responses?
Which test do you mean - the one with maths and stuff in or the one with situational questions and some recorded responses?

Yeah the behavioural online test at the very first round had some maths also from what i remember, i did it on the 21st oct and heard nothing since, how long did it take for you guys to get to interview stage?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Yeah the behavioural online test at the very first round

Hmm yeh that's weird, have you checked your spam mailbox and your online portal?
Hmm yeh that's weird, have you checked your spam mailbox and your online portal?

Literally nothing on my online portal i don't think is there a phone number for them
Reply 10
Yeah the behavioural online test at the very first round had some maths also from what i remember, i did it on the 21st oct and heard nothing since, how long did it take for you guys to get to interview stage?

I mean its not a proper interview just recorded responses , it only took a few days for me to hear back.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
Literally nothing on my online portal i don't think is there a phone number for them

The workday one where its says tasks and my applications? you should also have got feedback for the behavioral test
(edited 1 year ago)
The workday one where its says tasks and my applications? you should also have got feedback for the behavioral test

Yeah the workday one and i got feedback within a day and nothing since
Reply 13
Yeah the workday one and i got feedback within a day and nothing since

Only thing you can do is call the main Unilever number then I guess cuz yeh I don't think there's a separate careers one
Anyone know what the salary is? £32k is what I've seen?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 15
I'm not sure I'm afraid.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I know that last year the marketing ACs were happening by now
I'm not sure I'm afraid.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I know that last year the marketing ACs were happening by now

I did my video interview recently but heard nothing else yet
I did the Unilever test a month ago and haven't heard back yet
Did the online tests as well and the feedback was really positive but nothing since:/
Reply 19
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending