The Student Room Group

Teenage action/sci-fi/romance/adventure movies!! Help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ExRN
Ahhh the perfect girlfriend lol!! Ive had to endure the death by romance so many times. Women that like the action and brutality of films is a rare find!! Your fella must be very happy haha.

I love my British films more than the Hollywood stuff usually. Hot Fuzz is top of my list. Dead man's shoes is a good watch too. Boy A is about as emotional as it gets but it's a good emotional one. You need to check that out if you haven't already. Really gets you thinking.

lmao :'), But it's true too much romance, bores you.. idek what to say to that tbh lol. erh BARF
Original post by DiddyDec
Ender's Game.

Tysm, i'll be watching that tomorrow xD<3
Reply 22
Original post by _anon_banon
lmao :'), But it's true too much romance, bores you.. idek what to say to that tbh lol. erh BARF

Barf? What does that mean? Is that you throwing up at the thought of watching cheese on toast love films? Lol
Original post by ExRN
Barf? What does that mean? Is that you throwing up at the thought of watching cheese on toast love films? Lol

Ahahahah Yes xD. lmao
ty
Original post by _anon_banon
Tysm, i'll be watching that tomorrow xD<3

Ender's Game is really good :awesome:

Adventure/Sci fi/Fantasy is my kind of movie so I'll do a few recommendations (some of them have already been said here so won't mention those)

- Jupiter Ascending
- Mortal Instruments

aaand when i think of more I'll edit this post :lol:
Original post by Black Rose
Ender's Game is really good :awesome:

Adventure/Sci fi/Fantasy is my kind of movie so I'll do a few recommendations (some of them have already been said here so won't mention those)

- Jupiter Ascending
- Mortal Instruments

aaand when i think of more I'll edit this post :lol:

Tyyy <3 i'll be watching those and same i love adventure/scifi
Reply 27
Scott Pilgrim?!?! What a bizarre movie that was!!
Reply 28
I think you'd enjoy Kingsman!

Also, perhaps the Percy Jackson movies?
Original post by Hixxi
I think you'd enjoy Kingsman!

Also, perhaps the Percy Jackson movies?

Percy jackson <3 oml yas and, i'll watch it thankyou!<3

Quick Reply

Latest