The Student Room Group

A question for prospective Oxbridge applicants

Hi all,

I have just finished my undergrad at Oxford and am about to start postgrad study there too.

I've had the idea that I would really like to demystify life at Oxford for all those prospective applicants out there. I thought I could do this by starting an Instagram page and by letting you guys see day-to-day life for a student at Oxford.

Before I embark on such a task I'd just like to gauge the level of interest there would be for it. Would this be something you would follow / find useful / appreciate seeing?

I thought the Student Room forums would be a perfect place to ask. Let me know your thoughts about this!
Reply 1
Original post by RobinaN
Hi all,

I have just finished my undergrad at Oxford and am about to start postgrad study there too.

I've had the idea that I would really like to demystify life at Oxford for all those prospective applicants out there. I thought I could do this by starting an Instagram page and by letting you guys see day-to-day life for a student at Oxford.

Before I embark on such a task I'd just like to gauge the level of interest there would be for it. Would this be something you would follow / find useful / appreciate seeing?

I thought the Student Room forums would be a perfect place to ask. Let me know your thoughts about this!

Yeah sure go for it, I'm sure Oxford applicants especially will love it
(I'll follow it too despite applying to Cambridge but you know :tongue:)
Original post by RobinaN
Hi all,

Yes please, could do with as much information as possible at this stage ahhah and hope you don't mind me asking but what course did you undertake and what do you plan on going into?

On a totally unrelated topic, what do you think are my chances of getting into an economics and management course?(honestly) Got 7A*s,3As and a D at GCSE however I have, since the start of school year, got my foot down on the pedal and working harder as I feel there's much room for improvement. I'm currently studying Maths,Further maths,Physics, Economics & law at AS level. Also any provisional advice to increase my chances,would be very much appreciated😊 Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending