The Student Room Group

I'm a black girl and boyfriend is Pakistani...

I have a Pakistani boyfriend what are the chances of us having a future together?

P.S His very cool and laid back... not really religious 😊
Reply 1
well, i've never seen that before lol
Reply 2
Original post by ammmauk
well, i've never seen that before lol

Haha me too i usually go for white lol
:mmm: nice mix! if he's quite laid back then that's alright and it'll most likely work out. do you know if his family would be okay with it? I'm asking since he most likely comes from a religious upbringing lol. even then, it's your life and his life, if it's meant to be then I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to be with you regardless possible culture clashes. many Asian families are very modern nowadays and aren't so strict.

anyways, i hope it turns out well for you :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by diamondluck
:mmm: nice mix! if he's quite laid back then that's alright and it'll most likely work out. do you know if his family would be okay with it? I'm asking since he most likely comes from a religious upbringing lol. even then, it's your life and his life, if it's meant to be then I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to be with you regardless possible culture clashes. many Asian families are very modern nowadays and aren't so strict.

anyways, i hope it turns out well for you :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont think his family would approve lol thats their problem anyway 😂😂😂
Original post by Remz00
Dont think his family would approve lol thats their problem anyway 😂😂😂

are you sureeeeee? because if you two really like each other then idk... can they do much? 😂 I'm from an asian family myself btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Nope lol

Original post by diamondluck
are you sureeeeee? because if you two really like each other then idk... can they do much? 😂 I'm from an asian family myself btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately it will probably not to work out In the long term
Honestly guys, if you want to make it work you will. It's an unusual pairing, but that doesn't make it any less valid. I'm not sure how old you both are, but assuming you're old enough to have your own lives and make your own decisions, there's very little either of your parents can do. I wish you guys luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending