The Student Room Group

Anyone else hoping we actually get Sharia law in East London?

I don't see why small pockets of UK urban Britain couldn't enjoy an alternative to filthy depraved society that the UK has become.

I can't be the only one on here hat wants to give teen mothers and gobby slags a good kicking......
troll
either you're a troll or very VERY stupid
Original post by ManiWembley
I don't see why small pockets of UK urban Britain couldn't enjoy an alternative to filthy depraved society that the UK has become.

I can't be the only one on here hat wants to give teen mothers and gobby slags a good kicking......

I actually do support sharia law there. Not because I support the laws per se, but I do support accepting multiculturalism in all of its forms.
Reply 4
Original post by shsidk
either you're a troll or very VERY stupid

Not really. The laissez faire attitude towards personal morality among the English has led it to becoming the laughing stock of Europe. Highest teen preg, highest level of alcohol abuse, highest level of divorce, promiscuity/STIs etc.... I promise you bruv if you put the Sharia in place you'd ****in clean the place up in a jiffy and have a much more stable society. Its not immigrants that are killing the society its pastry faced inbreds ****ing and drinking mindlessly....
Sharia law is a backwards system designed to impose religious and socially conservative values on people against their will, often in the name of "morality". It has no place whatsoever in a socially liberal democracy like Britain.
Reply 6
Original post by RFowler
Sharia law is a backwards system designed to impose religious and socially conservative values on people against their will, often in the name of "morality". It has no place whatsoever in a socially liberal democracy like Britain.

Liberal democracy aint working. Cruel to be kind etc...
There are plenty of sharia ruled places you can move to if you like it that much :h:
Original post by ManiWembley
Not really. The laissez faire attitude towards personal morality among the English has led it to becoming the laughing stock of Europe. Highest teen preg, highest level of alcohol abuse, highest level of divorce, promiscuity/STIs etc.... I promise you bruv if you put the Sharia in place you'd ****in clean the place up in a jiffy and have a much more stable society. Its not immigrants that are killing the society its pastry faced inbreds ****ing and drinking mindlessly....

I'm not even English though. I'm asian and even I know Sharia law would be the dumbest thing and most dangerous choice.

If you really hate how this country works and want to live somewhere where it is stricter/more "traditional"/prison-like then move to somewhere with Sharia law rather than trying to change this country when you have no place to.

Quick Reply

Latest