The Student Room Group

I think my butt's to big :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jboy1999
Ah wanna show me how you workout those muscular legs :wink: ... 😍

Primarily genetics (I have huge calves too and I'm 5'5) and my legs haven't even got that much better since I started working out. My butt has though tbf, it has got much firmer.

But deadlifts and squats of all variants with heavy weight as well as barbell hip thrusts with high rep low weight.
Reply 41
Original post by TorpidPhil
Primarily genetics (I have huge calves too and I'm 5'5) and my legs haven't even got that much better since I started working out. My butt has though tbf, it has got much firmer.

But deadlifts and squats of all variants with heavy weight as well as barbell hip thrusts with high rep low weight.

Ah nice. :smile: "hip thrusts" eh..? :wink: 😍😂
Ah nice. :smile: "hip thrusts" eh..? :wink: 😍😂

Sounds ridiculous. Looks even more ridiculous. Make sure your parents don't walk in and don't do it in a public gym lmao.

But honest to God bodybuilding parameters with hip thrusts tear your glutes anew! They are soooooooo good for building a perky bum that just sits out in your trousers and doesn't move.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Inb4 Pics or it didn't happen (if female, no homo) :gah:

P.S. One of my (now ex) girlfriends once remarked that I had a big bum. I was like, wuuut? :lolwut: (I'm a skinny bean)

Dammit :colonhash:

I will still say it though. Pics or it didn't happen :sexface:
Im a boy...? :O and i like my butt to be small!! :biggrin:

U must be a faggot cuz idk y ur talkin like dat wid dem emojis
Lol i want a nice firm one! :biggrin: like a twink! 😍 google a "twink butt" :biggrin: Dont want a kim kardanshian fat ass haha :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't believe I looked it up

god please forgive my eyes
Reply 46
Original post by WaveyOmar
U must be a faggot cuz idk y ur talkin like dat wid dem emojis

Lol, i like a bit of the D :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I can't believe I looked it up

god please forgive my eyes

Haha aw im sorry :P
Lol, i like a bit of the D :biggrin:

It is intentional that you make it so obvious right?

Because it was fairly obvious.

Guys like big butts on other guys too though. Twink-lovers are pretty rare.
Reply 49
I have the same thing. I am slim (slightly muscular) but my butt is big, and it is growing. I can see the growth every month! I tried to lose weight, but it just kept getting bigger. I can't change it, so I started to like it

Quick Reply

Latest