The Student Room Group

Chinese Guys Please click!

Hiya! I have a question for you. My friend is craazzzy about this guy from Beijing. She describes him as "exotic" and her "little sushi". :biggrin:. She says it would be highly unrealistic to ask him out. But how would you feel if you got asked out by a white/British girl?
Everyone would feel good if they got asked out by a girl right?
Sushi is Japanese.
Reply 3
Ikr that's such a cute nickname :lol:
She's not quite done her homework
He would definitely be flattered tell your friend to go for it.
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya! I have a question for you. My friend is craazzzy about this guy from Beijing. She describes him as "exotic" and her "little sushi". :biggrin:. She says it would be highly unrealistic to ask him out. But how would you feel if you got asked out by a white/British girl?

Id be up for fwb but no more
'Little sushi' ftw :rofl:
He might a very traditional, cultural person as lives in China.

BBC's (British Born Chinese) is a different story when approached by someone not Chinese.

For me it's not the race that determines my response.

Btw there's only like 5 people on tsr who post now and then that are Chinese.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Well if she called me "little sushi" and I'm Chinese, I'd flip a table or two... 👿😂
Original post by The_Blade
BBC's (British Born Chinese)

Sorry mate, that's not what it stands for ... :sexface:
Original post by Mpagtches
Sorry mate, that's not what it stands for ... :sexface:

You are correct. The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a British public service broadcasting statutory corporation.
Reply 12
@Mr Smurf
Original post by Mark8346
You are correct. The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a British public service broadcasting statutory corporation.

Yeah mate, and my arm's called Philip! :smile:
Wheres Mr smurf?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually amongst Chinese people the terms ABC, BBC, CBC etc are acronyms for 2nd gen Chinese in the West

ABC = American Born Chinese (or Australian I guess)
BBC= British Born Chinese
CBC= Canadian Born Chinese

etc. Not sure if these are viewed a slur; I have seen people use them to describe themselves so I guess not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending