The Student Room Group

ATAS Certification Resubmit Button

Hi:

Do you know how to "resubmit" the ATAS form? I received an email for an amendment on referee weeks ago, I modified the content, but the webpage still shows "CHANGES REQUIRED".

I have tried many ways to click the webpage, but still can't find any button for "resubmit". Do you know if it's OK for me to just put it there?

Best
Tian
Could anyone help me? I really can't find the button. So you guys who said you "successfully resubmitted", how exactly you resubmitted? Please give me some hint to try.

The genric email I received shows "PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DUPLICATE APPLICATION IF YOUR EXISTING ONE IS CURRENTLY UNDER PROCESS AS THIS CAN CAUSE FURTHER DELAYS."
I solved it. I can't believe I wasted 3 weeks on this button..

There is a system bug in page. My issue is in the referee section. You MUST fulfill phone number and email if you want to make change. The website shows email or telephone is required, and the first time when I submit, I did not add phone number. However, I can confirm we need phone number for change required.

Please, if you did not see submit button, keep try, and keep fulfill all information on the page, it must be submitted. Don't wait the CHANGE_REQUIRED red status.
Reply 3
Original post by username5814184
Hi:

Do you know how to "resubmit" the ATAS form? I received an email for an amendment on referee weeks ago, I modified the content, but the webpage still shows "CHANGES REQUIRED".

I have tried many ways to click the webpage, but still can't find any button for "resubmit". Do you know if it's OK for me to just put it there?

Best
Tian

Does anyone know after you resubmit your application when you get asked to do some changes, how much time it takes to get the atas,?
I am also facing this issue anyone help me thanks in advance.
I face the same problem. I go through each part and make sure there is no "partly completed" part. Finally, I clicked review the progress in the last part, and the "submit" button is shown.
(edited 2 years ago)
This solved the issue. Thanks for sharing!
Reply 7
I am facing a similar problem of changes required in the First Research Proposal section which is not going away. It has been 3.5 months since my application. They are not responding to my queries. Please help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending