The Student Room Group

This whole thing about McDonalds is bad for you is so stupid

I actually feel sorry for the company with all the negative press they've received even going as far to make a movie about how bad for you McDs is. McDonalds dont tell people to eat it every day, they clearly state the calories etc in their food. if you ate ben n jerrys every day it would be bad for you to yet no one has made a movie about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you feel sorry for them? People still eat it despite knowing it's bad
In fact it makes it more attractive in a way
Reply 2
LOL how can you feel sorry for a multinational company worth billions? They aren't going to lose profits anytime soon...
Reply 3
Original post by TajwarC
LOL how can you feel sorry for a multinational company worth billions? They aren't going to lose profits anytime soon...

they probs have lost money due to this propaganda

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Treypound

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ronald? Is that you?
Ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah feel their pain innit, Ronald was not looking too happy the last time I saw him.
Pretty sure every one KNOWS that McDonalds is bad for you and that Ben and Jerrys is bad for you. It's not going to stop people going to get a burger from there is it?
Yeah but they put stuff in it so that it is deliberately addictive. They know this will cause millions health problems but they don't care because money.
Reply 9
Original post by TheWaffle
Yeah but they put stuff in it so that it is deliberately addictive. They know this will cause millions health problems but they don't care because money.

no they dont, you are just greedy and love burgers n chips.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't like McDonalds since they gave me a plain beefburger instead of a cheeseburger without the cheese like I asked for
The amount of negative press has never stopped me buying chicken nuggets. The calories and saturated fat values are on the damn packets, everybody already knows that they're terrible for you but they eat it anyways. They still doin' good, no need for sympathy.
Original post by TheWaffle
Yeah but they put stuff in it so that it is deliberately addictive.

Source? Sauce? I like the sauce...
I actually feel sorry for the company with all the negative press they've received even going as far to make a movie about how bad for you McDs is. McDonalds dont tell people to eat it every day, they clearly state the calories etc in their food. if you ate ben n jerrys every day it would be bad for you to yet no one has made a movie about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The point is that whilst nobody lives on a diet of Ben & Jerry's (well, hopefully not), a lot of people unfortunately do consumer a lot of fast food as part of their diet because it's extremely cheap and highly calorific. This is why McDonald's - unlike Ben & Jerry's - is at least partly responsible for causing a lot of health problems.

Quick Reply

Latest