The Student Room Group

Freshers 2015

Hi everyone! I am going to be studying Theatre and Performance Studies at University of Warwick. Is anyone else is doing that course or perhaps coming to Warwick this year? :biggrin:

Also, I haven't received any information about freshers week or whatsoever from Warwick, so does that mean I have to wait for my university to send me updates or...?
Hello!

I'm not studying at Warwick but I study up in Lincoln doing Drama in The Community, therefore, it's nice to see someone doing a similar course! If you have any questions about courses or university in general please feel free to ask.

As for Freshers, obviously I can't provide much information on Warwick's Freshers but here if you have any other questions about Freshers! :smile:
I have so many questions I don't even know where to start from :colondollar: Are you in your second year or first?

Original post by JustGeorgeJ
Hello!

I'm not studying at Warwick but I study up in Lincoln doing Drama in The Community, therefore, it's nice to see someone doing a similar course! If you have any questions about courses or university in general please feel free to ask.

As for Freshers, obviously I can't provide much information on Warwick's Freshers but here if you have any other questions about Freshers! :smile:
Original post by SelcanFindikoglu
I have so many questions I don't even know where to start from :colondollar: Are you in your second year or first?

You can as what you'd like! Start anywhere :smile: You can PM if you like!
I'm just about to start my second year!

Quick Reply

Latest