The Student Room Group

Accommadation - Trakia University

Hi all,

I'm flying out with Study Medicine Europe Ltd on 23rd Sept to Trakia University. The course starts on 29th Sept I think.

They havent shown me any accommadation yet and I've not met anyone else going. Just looking for some friendly faces so that I'm familiar when I get there. Anyone else going, gimme a shout :smile:

Muntakim
Reply 1
Original post by muntakimabdal
Hi all,

I'm flying out with Study Medicine Europe Ltd on 23rd Sept to Trakia University. The course starts on 29th Sept I think.

They havent shown me any accommadation yet and I've not met anyone else going. Just looking for some friendly faces so that I'm familiar when I get there. Anyone else going, gimme a shout :smile:

Muntakim

Hello, I'm really interested in applying for vet-med at Trakia next year so have not a clue but could you keep us updated as I'm really interested in the uni but there doesn't seem to a lot of info from students about it although it does sound promising :smile:
Original post by muntakimabdal
Hi all,

Muntakim

Hi, Im also flying out with Study Medicine Europe but due to Barbara telling me wrong dates i'll be flying out later than everyone else :frown: .. but i was also looking to sort out my accommodation before hand as i think its just the safer ways to do so. I was hoping that if you knew any girls willing to share then could you please let me know .. thank you
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending