The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Multiplexed
Have you got your £250 back yet?

I've yet to see anyone have any success in claiming money against Derwent.

However, Derwent Living are lovely people and their accommodation is top quality. (Just incase their lawyers threaten to sue anyone through facebook/forums again :rolleyes:)

nope, both sides just keep sending me back to the other one. to be honest it's making me really frustrated and not wanting to bother anymore so whoever does have it will probably get to keep it.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Hey im finkin of comin to Nottingham, and am goin to take architecture - the closest halls to the build enviroment section are Lenton & Wortley can any1 tell me if they r catered or not, and if i wanted self catered accomodation then where would i most likely get it? The build enviroment section is rite by the North enterance to University Park Campus and i dont wnna have to trek to far to get to lectures and stuff.
Reply 82
All halls on uni park are catered. Dont really know which self-catered is nearest the north entrance but i know broadgate is near one of the entrances.
Reply 83
Yeh i think Broadgate is near the west enterence... is it a long walk from the west entrence to the north enterence?
Reply 84
Broadgate is a 5 minute walk from the West Entrance.
Reply 85
If you are looking for self-catered accomodation near the north entrance, your options are Broadgate Park, which as was mentioned is right by the West entrance. From there it is about a 15 minute walk through to the North entrance (quick pace). Jubilee campus is a 15-20 minute walk to the North entrance, Raleigh Park about 25 minutes and St.Peters Court about 30 minutes. However there is a hopper bus that runs every 15 minutes from Jubilee Campus (newark and southwell halls) and that bus would take you down to the east entrance, from there it is only a few minutes to pop up to the north. TBH if one of ure main criteria is to be near your subject, over catered/self catered, then pick a uni campus hall. Any more questions feel free to ask!
Reply 86
adamsolo
If you are looking for self-catered accomodation near the north entrance, your options are Broadgate Park, which as was mentioned is right by the West entrance. From there it is about a 15 minute walk through to the North entrance (quick pace). Jubilee campus is a 15-20 minute walk to the North entrance, Raleigh Park about 25 minutes and St.Peters Court about 30 minutes. However there is a hopper bus that runs every 15 minutes from Jubilee Campus (newark and southwell halls) and that bus would take you down to the east entrance, from there it is only a few minutes to pop up to the north. TBH if one of ure main criteria is to be near your subject, over catered/self catered, then pick a uni campus hall. Any more questions feel free to ask!

Jubilee is catered.
Reply 87
i wonder when i'll find out my broadgate room
Reply 88
Of course it is, sorry!
ive been offered flat 10, room 2 in Limes, Broadgate Park this morning :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending