The Student Room Group
its for school kids?
future leaders in medicine...and its school kids?
mmmmmm k
Reply 2
I've never heard of this.
Yeah, school kids. Check out www.flsleaders.org (or something..)
Reply 4
wowowow it looks well exciting, do you have to pay for it?
Reply 5
Wow:eek: As if UK conferences like Medlink weren't pointless enough, now schools are sending students half way round the world to learn stuff they could just read on the internet:rolleyes:

If you don't mind me asking, who's paying for this little jolly? You or your school?
Reply 6
LOL erm I guess all I can say is, bon voyage and have a good time.
Reply 7
The website is rather vague (though has some mention of scholarships & fundraising) & fear not, the tuition does include lots of things... :wink:

FAQ

What does the tuition include?
The comprehensive program tuition covers everything students will need once they arrive at the program, including accommodations, three meals a day, private motor coach transportation during the program, supervisory personnel, academic credit, all activities during the program and all course materials.

Actually - I'm sufficiently procrastinatory to have started registering... Medicine at John Hopkins June 11th-20th = $2395
Reply 8
:eek: HOW MUCH?!!!!:eek:

Add your flights on to that and you're looking at the better part of £2,000 for a 10 day course
Reply 9
It would be pretty nice if I could afford it lol :p:
Johnny C.

If you don't mind me asking, who's paying for this little jolly? You or your school?

Fundraising(marathon, car boot sale, recycling, raffle..) and I've written off an application for the 'scholarship'-something about commitment to my local community(load of waffle basically). My parents are paying for half of it and I plan to use something called Ebay as backup. :p:
Goodness, that seems rather a lot of money!
marshmallow_mayhem
Fundraising(marathon, car boot sale, recycling, raffle..) and I've written off an application for the 'scholarship'-something about commitment to my local community(load of waffle basically). My parents are paying for half of it and I plan to use something called Ebay as backup. :p:

Why why why???
If your school is what I think it is...it all makes sense.

Have fun on your trip anyway!

Latest

Trending

Trending