The Student Room Group

17 and a virgin

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 17 yr old girl and still a virgin, I'm not embarrassed by it now but am wondering if people at uni next year will think its weird because i'll most likely still be a virgin then. I wasn't worried about it until someone at school said it was unusual and weird. :smile: are there still virgins at university????

C'mon. The vast majority of people are still virgins at this age. I really don't understand why people see it as unusual :rolleyes:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I don't really care what you think. :erm:

You're a virgin because no one wants you, not because you're virtuous. Goodbye.

And yes it's a bigger "achievement" than continuing a dry spell after never knowing what sex feels like.

Most people who have had sex think going only a couple months without is major. :hand:

You obviously do care what I think. Otherwise you wouldn't have replied and tried to insult me.

I am a virgin for both reasons. Nobody wanted me and I am virtuous. Though I am more bothered about the fact I haven't had a girlfriends, which really means nobody has seen anything in me emotionally. That hurts me far more than the nobody wants to have sex with me thing.

You achievement doesn't really matter, you are only doing it because you made the mistake in the first place.

Good for them that I don't care.
It's normal, don't worry. You're still young.
Blah, blah william.
Don't worry about it :smile: Unless I find a good partner in the next 2 years, when I go to uni at 21 I will be a virgin too and it doesn't phase me at all haha.

Seriously don't fret over it. Wait until you're ready.
Original post by Alexion
C'mon. The vast majority of people are still virgins at this age. I really don't understand why people see it as unusual :rolleyes:

Teenagers and young adults put far too much pressure on themselves to lose sex and treat it as such a big thing, so I think a lot of people feel left out if they haven't lost it by they're 18 or whatnot.

Though a lot of people I've spoken to who lost it at 16/17/18 say they wish they had waited longer for the right person and not rushed into it :tongue:
Reply 26
I lost my virginity when I was 17.

You never know whats round the corner...
17 is still very young wtf

One day the thread title will be "I turn 11 in a week and my boo (RAWR =^_^= *hehe*) doesn't want to have sex with me."
Original post by thecatwithnohat

One day the thread title will be "I turn 11 in a week and my boo (RAWR =^_^= *hehe*) doesn't want to have sex with me."

It's surreal posts like these that make me love you <3
Reply 29
ohhh am so glad to about ur profile.......
Original post by TorpidPhil
It's surreal posts like these that make me love you <3

you cutie. :heart:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I don't really care what you think. :erm:

You're a virgin because no one wants you, not because you're virtuous. Goodbye.

And yes it's a bigger "achievement" than continuing a dry spell after never knowing what sex feels like.

Most people who have had sex think going only a couple months without is major. :hand:

Sassy. :bunny:
Original post by Inexorably
Teenagers and young adults put far too much pressure on themselves to lose sex and treat it as such a big thing, so I think a lot of people feel left out if they haven't lost it by they're 18 or whatnot.

Though a lot of people I've spoken to who lost it at 16/17/18 say they wish they had waited longer for the right person and not rushed into it :tongue:

Yeah. I'm 18 now, still a virgin (obviously), and expecting that not to change for a while :h: and I really don't mind.
Original post by thecatwithnohat

My teacher told us this story once, he was in a supermarket and overheard these two girls talking, who were no older than 13 and talking about things like 'my boyfriend stayed over last night but i was too tired to do it' :colonhash:
17 and also a virgin. It's not a big deal, 17 is still young.
It isn't weird at all. A very large number of people I knew when I was at uni were virgins. I lost it in my second year to my current partner :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by DTSS
I lost my virginity when I was 17.

You never know whats round the corner...

Jimmy Savile?
Original post by Mr JB
Jimmy Savile?

omg *dead*
Original post by driftawaay
Sassy. :bunny:

lol.
Original post by 
By the state of your face i bet it was your dad that took your virginity because **** i don't think anyone else would be attracted to that ******* flat ass face.

You are obviously either mentally inadequate or too petty to be in a relationship due to you saying "You're a virgin because no one wants you, not because you're virtuous. Goodbye.". Talking about being a virgin on a thread about being a virgin and then you call him for being a virgin? I am sure you lost your virginity at 14 "because someone wanted you". xD

I'm pretty sure most people would rather be a virgin at 23 then to lose their virginity at 14.

You have nothing to be proud of, you can't say it's a bigger achievement for you to not carry it on because i guarantee it was your dad that forced it upon you, no wonder you are going through a "dry spell", it must've been traumatising.

Spoiler

:indiff:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending