The Student Room Group

Attractive Football Players - Which team would you choose? (Pics)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by what is thisMkII
And that's why Arsenal are a bunch of losers.

Too much coddling up by Wenger, and softness employed by him. Our players aren't hardened warriors on the pitch as a result. :frown:

WENGER OUT.

I'm not even an expert on football yet I wholeheartedly agree. Could you answer me why Wenger is so tight with his money lmao
Original post by difeo
1 page pal

Was 3 on mobile app
Reply 22
Holtby, surely?

Anyway, more of this thread please FF.
Reply 23
Since everyone seems to want ramsay :smile:

Happy to expand this beyond PL. First post now edited.

(edited 8 years ago)
Sergio Ramos and Jesus Navas, I'd say and I'm a girl who watches football occasionally :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by difeo

Who is this cutie? :love:
Mats Hummels is gorgeous, when he has stubble and not his creepy looking beard and mustache. I admittedly only know a little about football.
Reply 26
Original post by drowzee
Who is this cutie? :love:
Mats Hummels is gorgeous, when he has stubble and not his creepy looking beard and mustache. I admittedly only know a little about football.

Daley Blind - plays for Manchester Utd.

Have to say that Lewandowski isn't looking too bad now he has just scored 5 goals in 9 minutes :wink: Total Boss

Daniel Sturridge.
Reply 28
Original post by Axion
Bored so here is a bit of fun. Girls underappreciate football in my opinion :smile: so choose which team you would support if based purely on the faces of these players below.

Alternatively, if you know your football, post a pic of a player who you think is attractive and plays for EDIT: ANY CLUB. I'm sure I've missed out a few good looking players and feel free to get involved guys too.

most of the Arsenal Player goood Lord they're freaking beautiful, Mesut Özil is probably my favourite looking tbh
Team of Premier League good looking players:

Forster
Debuchy Distin Chambers Azpi
Navas Schneiderlin Ramsey Alexis
Giroud Aguero
I've always been an Arsenal fan, but Giroud's definitely the best looking in the league. And he's French...
(edited 8 years ago)
Giroud looks greasy and has a big nose. Valdes is actually up there.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Giroud looks greasy and has a big nose. Valdes is actually up there.

Who cares about their looks? No Manchester United player will care about Shrek as long as he scores goals. No Newcastle supporter of the 1980s and 90s cared about Peter Beardsley's appearance, nor did Southampton fans about Matt Le Tissier.
Valdes
Bellerin Ramos Pique Bertrand
Ramsey (c) Can Alonso
Ronaldo Falcao Torres

Subs: De Gea, Blind, Pirlo, Fabregas, RvP
Not sure if embedding a tweet will work but Christian Fuchs (left) reminds me a bit of Ryan Reynolds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FuchsOfficial/status/646442668218712064/photo/1
Arsenal bar gabriel :sexface:
Original post by barnetlad
Who cares about their looks? No Manchester United player will care about Shrek as long as he scores goals. No Newcastle supporter of the 1980s and 90s cared about Peter Beardsley's appearance, nor did Southampton fans about Matt Le Tissier.

Clubs do. If Giroud was an elite player he'd be the most marketable player in the world.
World best looking XI:

Forster
Chambers Hummels Ramos Alba
Rodriguez Kroos Ramsey
Alexis Giroud Ronaldo
Original post by angelfox
World best looking XI:

Forster
Chambers Hummels Ramos Alba
Rodriguez Kroos Ramsey
Alexis Giroud Ronaldo

Yours is ****. See mine for a real XI