The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Fizzel
Parks and Rec seems to be one of those shows I see clips and gif of and think that looks hilarious, but when I actually watched it, I couldn't really stick with it tbh.

Anyone here watch Archer? Gonna binge season 6 sometime soon.

Seen first three seasons. Great show tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thoughts on Mad Men?

Not sure whether to start it.
Parks and Rec is brilliant. Dunno why you would watch a show NOT from the beginning though.

Mad Men, I dunno how much my opinion counts for since everyone else in the world seems to like it, but I found it really slow and boring (and I watched the whole thing, over the years). It was all style over substance, and pretty tedious to watch most of the time.
Original post by The.Joker
The closest Luke can get to spending time with girls is the FIFA 16 women's mode. :wink:

I'd expect this from the sad Arsenal fans with inferiority complexes or the gassed United fans who want the world to burn.
But this from you? Nothing short of a betrayal.

Ignore listed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Days are so long & I still can't go home yet
Reply 185
Original post by Lúcio
I'd especially this from the sad Arsenal fans with inferiority complexes or the gassed United fans who want the world to burn.
But this from you? Nothing short of a betrayal.

Ignore listed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

10/10
Original post by Rk2k14
Thoughts on Mad Men?

Takes a while to get into but it's well worth watching.

Original post by Fizzel
Parks and Rec seems to be one of those shows I see clips and gif of and think that looks hilarious, but when I actually watched it, I couldn't really stick with it tbh.

Anyone here watch Archer? Gonna binge season 6 sometime soon.

Archer is a great show.
Original post by difeo
10/10

It's fixed, now delete your post pls thx x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Thoughts on Mad Men?

Brilliant. Probably the most consistently good show besides The Wire, keeps a high standard for all seven season.

Parks + Rec - heard that the first season is poor but gets better after that
Narcos is worth a watch, throwing that out there.
Original post by So Instinct
Narcos is worth a watch, throwing that out there.
Yeah people keep saying its worth watching.
Original post by Fizzel
Yeah people keep saying its worth watching.

Every episode left me wanting more, one of the best things on Netflix atm. Pretty cool what with it being based on a true story too.
Heard about it earlier but seeing it on MOTD knowing what was coming was pretty bad. Feel bad for Callum Wilson, poor from the physio though how did his knee pass the test because it clearly was not even close to be stable.
Reply 193
Narcos is ****ing brilliant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
Narcos isn't that good
Narcos is ok
Narcos is quality.
Narcos isn't elite.
Original post by e aí rapaz
Parks and Rec is brilliant. Dunno why you would watch a show NOT from the beginning though.

I've still never seen the first two seasons of the walking dead, started watching it with all my housemates in season 3. I think some shows you can get away with it. I loved watching New Girl for example but if i missed an episode it made no difference.

Incidentally, would people recommend I get Netflix? Is it worth the money? I've always watched stuff by *ahem* other means, but now i've bought myself a huge TV and a ps4 i'd love to watch things the old fashioned way.
Original post by sr90
I've still never seen the first two seasons of the walking dead, started watching it with all my housemates in season 3. I think some shows you can get away with it. I loved watching New Girl for example but if i missed an episode it made no difference.

Incidentally, would people recommend I get Netflix? Is it worth the money? I've always watched stuff by *ahem* other means, but now i've bought myself a huge TV and a ps4 i'd love to watch things the old fashioned way.

I'm sure it's possible to start a show halfway through. But if you're gonna start watching a finished show, there's no point deliberately skipping half of it.

Latest