The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
We know mate.
Since you can't swallow your pride. Lel. :wink:

Mate pls, I'd rek you once I practiced.
Plus I'm loyal, I play as my poverty team.
Original post by Lúcio
Mate pls, I'd rek you once I practiced.
Plus I'm loyal, I play as my poverty team.

Sorry, I don't get down like that.

inb4 change get to go.
Luke prefers to swallow something else rather than his pride.
If you have a connection to Liverpool then i guess you take pride in swallowing things.
Original post by Lúcio
Hahahaha fair play man :tongue:
How actually old are you? I'm thinking 25 ish?

I still have a few episodes to catch up on - I absolutely love TWD so I'm hoping it'll be on a similar level of awesomeness.
The daughter is super hot; she's in The 100 too I believe :biggrin:

Spoiler

I've got 3 episodes in season 4 and all of season 5 to go through yet :eek:

Original post by sr90
Live TV is dead apart from sports

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adverts are the most annoying thing too. Much prefer downloading like 4-5 seasons of a show and binge watching :biggrin:

Original post by Rk2k14
And Facebook didn't tell you the biggest show on telly was having a spin off.

Do you even news feed? :colonhash:

Nah not seen anyone mention it. Frankly the people who usually comment on shows also give spoilers so I'd delete them :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
And Facebook didn't tell you the biggest show on telly was having a spin off.

Do you even news feed? :colonhash:

Who uses Facebook anymore? Whenever I log in nowadays it's the same **** I can see on Twitter. Nobody uses it anymore.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Lmao what season/episode are you on? Did you ever watch the whole season the last time you watched it?
I rewatched it recently and fell in love with chuck and blair again :tongue:

I'm right at the start of season 1! Best season imo

No I didn't it got really boring in season 3, and I read spoilers for the rest lol

Dan ad serena are so cute together at the start aha
Original post by sr90
Who uses Facebook anymore? Whenever I log in nowadays it's the same **** I can see on Twitter. Nobody uses it anymore.

Just use Facebook to keep up with the latest news. Only social media account I have, so don't have the same problem as you.
I don't understand the point of Twitter.
Twitter's point is whatever you want it to be. It depends entirely on who you follow. I use it mainly for news, it's much better than traditional sources.

Would be careful with it if I was in the public eye, but if you understand it and use it well it can be a massive asset.
Original post by Rk2k14

Original post by Zerforax
I don't understand the point of Twitter.

I thought this for a long time too, but it's quite fun once you get into it and have some good people to follow. Football Twitter can be quite entertaining at times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
David de Staya was peak football twitter. I spent the whole time refreshing twitter and TSR, it was perfect.
Indy Kaila's Twitter meltdowns in the last few days of the transfer window and are usually very entertaining. Funny seeing the mountians of abuse, not to mention being parred off my Cafu and Everton.

My best ever tweet was asking Stan Collymore about his domestic abuse stores after he asked something for his radio show. Earned me almost 1000's retweets and a block from that d*ckhead
On no other site can you abuse and harass Celebrities like you can on Twitter.

Just look at the replies to literally every single tweet Gary Lineker posts...
Original post by JordanMiscWarden
On no other site can you abuse and harass Celebrities like you can on Twitter.

Just look at the replies to literally every single tweet Gary Lineker posts...

Yeah, that takes the piss now though. He tweeted that his mum and passed away and the first comment was "**** on mum"
Original post by The Shed End
Yeah, that takes the piss now though. He tweeted that his mum and passed away and the first comment was "**** on mum"

Yeah I seen that, ****ing brutal.
Reply 398
Quite depressing knowing I am now officially no longer a teenager tbh :colondollar:
Original post by The Shed End
Indy Kaila's Twitter meltdowns in the last few days of the transfer window and are usually very entertaining. Funny seeing the mountians of abuse, not to mention being parred off my Cafu and Everton.

My best ever tweet was asking Stan Collymore about his domestic abuse stores after he asked something for his radio show. Earned me almost 1000's retweets and a block from that d*ckhead

I know what happened there and Ulrika is talking **** (no surprise there).

What she did was a piss take and I can't say I blame Stan really. People act like he beat her up but he slapped her with an open fist and plenty of women in the same situation have and would do the same with little to no backlash. But cos he's a bloke and a footballer he gets abuse over it.

I recall him saying he would go to court over claims he'd beat her up which she didn't go through with.

I like Stan he's quality.

Latest