The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
What a year it's been though.

This time last year I was in my final year at uni working part time in the Oxford Street primark in the women's shoes department.

How things have changed..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Agree tbh. The society makes up so many rules that people feel obliged to follow.

If you feel isolated from society anyway, why on earth should you pressurise yourself to follow their rules?

Organise yourself for 2016, grab some food, a drink.. and reflect on this year & think about what you can do differently next year.

Made a thread about stupid societal laws :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Catch me in the Indian tonight (Bengali cuisine actually)

Bare Bengali fools serving me food from the kitchen @Rk2k14

Then head home for a film and some good music
Original post by SA-1
What a year it's been though.

This time last year I was in my final year at uni working part time in the Oxford Street primark in the women's shoes department.

How things have changed..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same mate. Although obviously I didn't work in women's shoes department of Primark. I can't believe some of the things I've done.
tfw £20 for a night out turns into £40 :sexface:

*insert appropriate gif here*
Is RK a bengali fish?
Reply 5985
Charles Dickens features is the new Assassin's Creed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zed **** off you tight kant.

@AR_95 Can confirm I am not a 'bengali fish'.
Original post by Rk2k14
Zed **** off you tight kant.

@AR_95 Can confirm I am not a 'bengali fish'.

I dunno why I quoted you

@AR_95

It's an in-joke from FF where Lucio called @The.Joker a Bengali fool.
Original post by zKlown
It's an in-joke from FF where Lucio called @The.Joker a Bengali fool.

I stand by it.
Shots fired everywhere pew pew

OKRK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you prioritise quantity or quality ?

Celebrate success with Apple ciroc. Then another one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tfw you've left id at home and home is 2 hours away

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I've been getting calls from a withheld number for about a week, kept ignoring as I thought it was cold-calling but answered today as I was getting fed up of it. Guy on the other end said he was from Merseyside police to talk about a fraud claim I made which is legit. They said they'd call back later to speak again but not sure whether this is actually real or just an intricate scam. Wondering why they'd ring on a withheld number.

Thoughts?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
So I've been getting calls from a withheld number for about a week, kept ignoring as I thought it was cold-calling but answered today as I was getting fed up of it. Guy on the other end said he was from Merseyside police to talk about a fraud claim I made which is legit. They said they'd call back later to speak again but not sure whether this is actually real or just an intricate scam. Wondering why they'd ring on a withheld number.

Thoughts?

Contact Merseyside police and see if it's legit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thoughts?

Block number

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thoughts?

Next time they phone ask for the guy's name and then confirm with Merseyside police.
Original post by Rk2k14
Next time they phone ask for the guy's name and then confirm with Merseyside police.

Would rep. Cheers
Looooold hard

Hahahahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest