The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

in more important news:

Original post by Wilfred Little
London is full of two bob jellied eel slurping cockney tosspots who have no idea that places actually exist outside of their city, and bellends wearing skinny jeans paying a fiver for a bowl of cereal.

Free this weekend?
Tbh living in London is very different to visiting London.

You can easily avoid the hipster places/tourist places and enjoy the city. You definitely don't have the wealth of options anywhere else in the UK, not even close.
having 3 wisdom teeth removed tomorrow

anyone had that?
Quite happy in countryside crew

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zerforax
Tbh living in London is very different to visiting London.

You can easily avoid the hipster places/tourist places and enjoy the city. You definitely don't have the wealth of options anywhere else in the UK, not even close.

Move back tomorrow. Excited.
Original post by Zürich
having 3 wisdom teeth removed tomorrow

anyone had that?

No, I had a wisdom tooth come through a couple years ago but didn't cause me any trouble. Still got it. Upper gum on the right hand side. Haven't had any more.

If you're on that happy gas, enjoy it. Great stuff.
Original post by swirly
in more important news:

Good find Swarley.

For all the flak Taylor Swift got at the start of her career, she's doing phenomenally well for herself now.
Original post by Wilfred Little
No, I had a wisdom tooth come through a couple years ago but didn't cause me any trouble. Still got it. Upper gum on the right hand side. Haven't had any more.

If you're on that happy gas, enjoy it. Great stuff.

havent been to a dentist in 10 years as well, might be painful

hopefully theyll drug me up real good
Original post by Zürich
havent been to a dentist in 10 years as well, might be painful

hopefully theyll drug me up real good

Had four teeth removed in the past, don't remember it hurting too much. Obviously will be unpleasant though.

Original post by swirly
in more important news:

Crazy how she just fits in so casually with all the other models.
Good find Swarley.

For all the flak Taylor Swift got at the start of her career, she's doing phenomenally well for herself now.

thoughts on making a swirly fap of the day thread?

we can get @Queen Cersei to give it a different colour thread title, and sticky it?

mods, thoughts? @sr90 @Sr90 Sucks BBC @sr90isafaggot @Lyrical Prodigy
Original post by Kenan and Kel

yeah unreal man.

her clique is so hard too. her, selena gomez, cara develigne etc.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

I guess it's part branding too. No chance VS would allow someone like Miley Cyrus to be involved since she comes off trashy/tacky.

She managed to get a ridiculous number of famous people (from varying backgrounds) to join on her tour performances too.

Original post by swirly
thoughts on making a swirly fap of the day thread?

we can get @Queen Cersei to give it a different colour thread title, and sticky it?

Well some of the old regulars used to spam threads which were hitting 10k with inappropriate gifs. Don't think it goes down so well.
I guess it's part branding too. No chance VS would allow someone like Miley Cyrus to be involved since she comes off trashy/tacky.

She managed to get a ridiculous number of famous people (from varying backgrounds) to join on her tour performances too.

Well some of the old regulars used to spam threads which were hitting 10k with inappropriate gifs. Don't think it goes down so well.

lel pink hair, has there been ever something so synonymous with trashy.

yeah @Deshi used to do that. GOAT poster. :moon:

also, the Ed Sheeran Taylor Swift bromance is too much :love:
Don't say anything you'll regret @Zurich when you on that ****.
Confirmed:
[video="youtube;pdA_T9UMKlg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdA_T9UMKlg[/video]
This guy is a legend.
[video="youtube;blp2EqYZhN8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blp2EqYZhN8[/video]

Aka me, So Instinct and Deshi on the Liverpool thread.

It went down well.
Original post by jam277
Aka me, So Instinct and Deshi on the Liverpool thread.

It went down well.

Meant with the mods
Trap City remixes are so good. Club bangers.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Trap City remixes are so good. Club bangers.

what clubs does LP hit?

inb4 fabric (only club in london obvs)

Latest