The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You'd think Lucio just killed swirly's mother with the amount of times swirly keeps firing his shots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasidb
You'd think Lucio just killed swirly's mother with the amount of times swirly keeps firing his shots.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I haven't.

Not yet.
Original post by qasidb

Posted from TSR Mobile

We both came up on the gritty streets of Jamaica Queens.Two street kids now men.It's sad it had to end this way.
5% of my salary as a bonus plus a nice little pay rise today. I love working in financial services.
Original post by sr90
5% of my salary as a bonus plus a nice little pay rise today. I love working in financial services.

How much of it do you give to your friends? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly

Your comment

Shed End's posts give me cancer.

20-06-2015

Open

Queen Cersei

Hi, this post doesn't mention self harm or suicide and the comment isn't constructive. Please use the report function sensibly.

23-06-2015

Closed

lol who said that?
Original post by qasidb
How much of it do you give to your friends? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All for me this time.
My boy Zayn number 1. Smashing it.

As if Music charts actually represent anything other than the materialistic and obsessive direction that society is headed in, where money and looks count more than talent and ability.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
As if Music charts actually represent anything other than the materialistic and obsessive direction that society is headed in, where money and looks count more than talent and ability.

Agreed, even though this is the deepest thing Shed has ever said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you're saying Zayn is hot?
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
So you're saying Zayn is hot?

You're the one sucking his d, gay
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
You're the one sucking his d, gay

Zayn is bae. Do you have something against gay people?
Zayn is bae. Do you have something against gay people?

Nope, just stating the obvious.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Nope, just stating the obvious.

I am actually bi, but whatevs.
I am actually bi, but whatevs.

And......... out.jpeg
Urgh one of my wisdom teeth is coming out- at such an inconvenient time too. I hope I don't need to get it removed, I've never had any sort of work done on my teeth before. :frown:
Original post by The.Joker
Urgh one of my wisdom teeth is coming out- at such an inconvenient time too. I hope I don't need to get it removed, I've never had any sort of work done on my teeth before. :frown:

You sound like me a few weeks ago :tongue:
It's fine to be honest man - a little uncomfortable but it's definitely nice knowing your teeth are getting sorted.

I went every 6 months until I became an adult, so now it's on a yearly basis. It might cost about £30 every time I go but it's definitely worth it :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
You sound like me a few weeks ago :tongue:
It's fine to be honest man - a little uncomfortable but it's definitely nice knowing your teeth are getting sorted.

I went every 6 months until I became an adult, so now it's on a yearly basis. It might cost about £30 every time I go but it's definitely worth it :smile:

I haven't been in a long, long time. :ninja:
I'm lucky that my teeth are ridiculously straight so I've never needed braces. But I'll definitely book an appointment for sometime next month, I really want them to do an xray and see if my wisdom tooth is coming out bent.

Sensible

Original post by sr90

Money doesn't bring happiness. Just convenience.

Latest