The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why is that Dan bloke even there?

Gonna be more one sided than a gang-rape in the boardroom.
(edited 8 years ago)
Mans got that 6th gem. Made it
swapping comprehension for specification as new favourite word
April is fit
Dan confirmed.
Reply 1585
April is clapped. Really dislike her tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously though. You come on a show where selling is one of the prime objectives and you come out saying you cannot sell.
Took a more competent persons place. Could have been a hot bish:colonhash:
Liz pls

Reply 1589
Court hearing today for that speeding issue. My solicitor is attending on my behalf.

Always anticipate these situations with pessimism. Expecting an absolute worst case scenario.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never watched the Apprentice before. Should I?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I've never watched the Apprentice before. Should I?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does seem like your type of show tbh
Reply 1592
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
You'd be extremely lucky to get away with 98 (?) in a 70 zone pal, surely you know this!!!

Won't get away with it.

Best case scenario - lower ends of points & fine

Worst case scenario - adjourn the case to a later date, and have me disqualified

Read up on cases who have had points given for 100-120mph with no disqualification..

I've never had any points on my licence & I coordinate a rehab programme that caters for people with acquired brain injuries.. & so I got the chief exec to send a letter to the court to explain why I need my car..

Hopefully it goes in my favour

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1593
Ffs - TSR app is so annoying
If you aint buying Glu Mobile ($GLUU) shares right now, then what are you even doing
Holiday to Dubai is booked. I can't wait to leave winter behind, albeit for 10 days. :excited:
Original post by The.Joker
Holiday to Dubai is booked. I can't wait to leave winter behind, albeit for 10 days. :excited:

Did you book it yourself, or was it your parents?

I wanna YOLO away for a few days somewhere in Europe, but lastminute.com is confusing me with the pricing

also strong use of word albeit.
Original post by swirly
Did you book it yourself, or was it your parents?

I wanna YOLO away for a few days somewhere in Europe, but lastminute.com is confusing me with the pricing

also strong use of word albeit.

My siblings booked it all actually and I'm not paying a penny. :redface:
They just booked the flights a few days ago and are currently looking at apartments to rent out as well as hiring a car out. They've also been Dubai before and my brother lives out there so it's nothing too difficult to sort out.

Definitely go on a trip with your friends somewhere in Europe, you can get cheap plane tickets and stay at hostels for a relatively cheap price for a few nights. Make sure you check the reviews on trip advisor etc.
What do you do on a holiday to Dubai? I didn't even know it was a tourist destination.
Interrailing is a must for everyone tbh

Hopefully this summer if I'm not going to New York.

Latest