The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not sure how authentic the footage is but the damage is horrific, looks like a post apocalyptic film set.

If the Russian claims of offering to have Assad step aside post war were genuine, that was a massive error by Western powers. Seems a bit like arrogant idealism has trumped pragmatism once again in middle eastern policy with disastrous results. That stalemate will continue until (if it even happens) a Russia backed Assad runs out of men, even then the future looks grim. A long time before anything resembling a unified state will emerge.
"If I'd taken the manure I wouldn't be here"

Christ.
Original post by The Shed End
"If I'd taken the manure I wouldn't be here"

Christ.

:lol: I tweeted that as soon as she said it. She was so hot though. Looked even better on you're fired.

Looks like half the women wear coloured contacts. So many perfect eyes.
Original post by little_wizard123
:lol: I tweeted that as soon as she said it. She was so hot though. Looked even better on you're fired.

Looks like half the women wear coloured contacts. So many perfect eyes.

There aren't any standout fit women this year, but yeah she was probably up there. Varna looks like she's melting and Natalie looks like a potato.

Her leaving speech/statement took arrogance to an entirely new level. Genuinely cringed.
And yeah she looks better on your fired. Got the Anna Kendrick look going on.
Old men cant harvest their crops no more
Mrt64 what the **** is wuth all the chubrse threads
Chinese
Bugzy Malone & Chipmunk beef was a madness tonight. 2 diss tracks in 1 day from Bugzy.
Chipmunk. Lel.
Original post by SA-1
Neither, though funnily enough.. she is also a nurse :lol: so C?

So I left the hospital a few weeks ago to take on a new job & me and her have been chatting a little bit. I suggested that we meet for a catch up.. & she agrees. So it went from being a catch up on a day we're free, to a meet up after work, to a night out. Ended up taking her for dinner & then we just went to this place to really catch up. Dropped her off home at around midnight?

Now we're meeting again tomorrow night to go & watch a movie. Can't make out if we're dating :/ one of them ones where it can be a yes or a no..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just ram your tongue down her throat and see what happens.
Original post by Zerforax
Just ram your tongue down her throat and see what happens.

Worked for you did it? :wink:
Haven't played Assassin's Creed since Revelations. I've heard Black Flag was good but I've also heard bad things about some others.

I really like the look of Syndicate from the trailers though! Not sure I can be bothered going back through the previous games I've missed - would it be the worst thing in the world to just get the newest one?
Original post by Alex5133
Haven't played Assassin's Creed since Revelations. I've heard Black Flag was good but I've also heard bad things about some others.

I really like the look of Syndicate from the trailers though! Not sure I can be bothered going back through the previous games I've missed - would it be the worst thing in the world to just get the newest one?

The last one I played was Brotherhood, I think back in '11 so I'm extra eager so see how the franchise has developed since then. With Unity the main problem was that it was too buggy and it seemed to have been rushed, hence why lots of bad reviews.

Yeah same here, I love Victorian London and the idea of running round and climbing buildings in the East End has got me really excited! :biggrin:
If you're worried about not understanding the story just read up on it or maybe watch the cutscenes on YouTube.
I'll probably wait a few months before buying it though since I already have BO3 on preorder and I've yet to finish Shadow of Mordor and the Uncharted games.
Anyone got any ps4 games they'd recommend? I fancy trying something other than fifa!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Anyone got any ps4 games they'd recommend? I fancy trying something other than fifa!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Battlefront, BO3, Fallout, Assassins creed all coming out soon. All look really good!
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any particular genre you like playing?
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're into your strategy and slow gameplay, MGS is a great shout
Original post by The.Joker
Any particular genre you like playing?

No idea. This is the first console i've ever owned

Was quite a dedicated PC gamer back in the day (COD, CSS, Rome Total War, WOW) but this is going back years!
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest