The Student Room Group

Civil Service Investigation/ Intelligence Officer Role

Scroll to see replies

nothing yet, you?
Reply 1101
Original post by BluemoonYSMSA
nothing yet, you?

no, still waiting.

Are you an internal or external candidate ?
I'm internal. Had the experience of the wait before.
Original post by bil99
no, still waiting.

Are you an internal or external candidate ?

Have you had a reply?? I've been put on the reserve list.
Reply 1104
Original post by Bluey1927
Have you had a reply?? I've been put on the reserve list.

Hi, I have been given a provisional offer today. Hope you will get it soon.
if you don't mind me asking, what were your interview scores?
Reply 1106
if you don't mind me asking, what were your interview scores?

Scenerio : 5
Competency :5
Candidate statement :6
well done! I had the same so that gives me a bit of hope.
Reply 1108
well done! I had the same so that gives me a bit of hope.

All the best. I am sure you will get it as with these scores you should have got it already. Not sure whats the criteria.
Original post by bil99
All the best. I am sure you will get it as with these scores you should have got it already. Not sure whats the criteria.

Thanks Bill, fingers crossed. what date do you have to accept the job by?
Reply 1110
Thanks Bill, fingers crossed. what date do you have to accept the job by?

21 February. They haven’t confirmed the location yet, I am hoping to get what I put my number 1 choice in the interview day.
Anyone had an interview for this role and know the questions you were askedPreparing for an interview and never had a compentcy based interview before
Original post by rebecca_:)
These are the three we have to do: Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Leading and Communicating. Yeah, I applied for the other one; just eagerly awaiting a date! A pinch of luck definitely goes a long way :tongue:

Hi

I was wondering if you remember what questions you were asked for each of the compentcy?
Original post by Jane0804
Hi everyone, I had my interview for the Intelligence Officer yesterday, I won't repeat what has already been said about the interviews, mine was exactly same as everyone elses :smile: what I will add is that I was told I should get a response from them by December. Good luck everyone, stay calm during your interview and be confident :smile:

Hi

I was wondering did you need to have 3 different examples for each compentcy. Or would one example per each be ok?
Original post by Curlykent
Hi

I was wondering if you remember what questions you were asked for each of the compentcy?

Hi,

When I went for my interview it was just two questions like what would you do in this situation and that situation. This was back in 2015 and they was mass recruiting! So I think they wanted to fire through the interviews. It’s generally tell me a time when you have show this competency. I think they may start using situational ones more. I prefer them. Good luck. I just followed your convo on another thread. I also applied for the intelligence officer. Only got 50% on the SJT. 97% and 92% in the verbal/numberical. I’m currently on the reserve list for an interview.

Anyways, yes. Good luck. I wish you well!
My one still says "Scheduled for 1st interview"
Original post by Attercop
My application has changed to "being reviewed". Anyone else's application status change, too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending