The Student Room Group

SC Clearance

Hi

The online DBS NSV portal is showing my status as "Completed" this was previously "In Progress" does this mean I have been granted SC?

Or does it say "CompLeted" even if it's a fail?
Reply 1
Original post by fordy1967
Hi

The online DBS NSV portal is showing my status as "Completed" this was previously "In Progress" does this mean I have been granted SC?

You will/ should be contacted by your afco within 7 days of completion. So to answer your question, completed just means they have finished your application, and it could be pass or failed.

Ps don't hold me to that.
Reply 2
Ok, cheers Matt
Hi

How long did yours take to be completed?
I strongly suggest you get in to the habit of not posting anything related to security online.
Original post by Duncan2012
I strongly suggest you get in to the habit of not posting anything related to security online.

Original post by Schleigg

Agreed, not sure if Admin want to remove this thread?
Good thinking chaps. Being security conscious Is always the correct mindset to have.

There is nothing wrong with discussing the process of applying for clearance. The OP gave away some of their personal information, which they have subsequently removed. Therefore I'm happy that there is nothing dodgy in this thread and it could actually help other people in the future if they have concerns about getting SC. If the OP wants it removed then they are free to PM me or report the thread. Feel free to return fire.
Hi

Chances are if you haven't heard anything from anyone it is good news. Check with AFCO though if you feel the need.
Reply 8
It ended with good news I'm pleased to say.
Reply 9
Original post by Schleigg
Good thinking chaps. Being security conscious Is always the correct mindset to have.

Security isn't a dirty word, and all that.
Original post by Drewski
Security isn't a dirty word, and all that.

Crevice however...

Quick Reply

Latest