The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

ahhh i am so stupid

I have literally just got my student card today with my picture and everything and It has slipped out of my pocket at some point today!! What can I doo I'm panicking because I need to collect more books with next week with it and my pin
nothing your studnt life is over
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alicegreennn
I have literally just got my student card today with my picture and everything and It has slipped out of my pocket at some point today!! What can I doo I'm panicking because I need to collect more books with next week with it and my pin

Try finding it, if you can't your uni should be able to issue you another, obviously they may charge a fee for it, but it happens to everyone at some point. After a while, you'll get into the habit of checking for keys, card, money and phone, whenever you go somewhere
Original post by alicegreennn

Did you drop it at uni? If so, then it might be worth trying the Porters Lodge or student office as someone may have handed it in.
Don't panic, if you don't find it then go to the main reception in the grovsner accommodation tomorrow and they'll help you out! :smile:
Hello. It's certainly worth checking if it's been handed it an the reception in Grosvenor House. However, if you can't find it then you can get a replacement for £5. Details are at https://portal.chester.ac.uk/lis/Pages/Lost-University-Card.aspx
Reply 6
I lost at least one a year, easily fixed situation as long as you've a spare fiver :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending