The Student Room Group

Do I meet my uni offer even if I mess these exams up?

Okay so I am in Year 13 and I have been given a UCAS offer of 112 ucas points. My predicted grades are equivalent, as I do 2 BTECs, to 136 Ucas points (D*, D, and C) and I am going to achieve the BTECs.
However, I am really nervous about achieving a C in the A Level, and if I end up getting a D or an E (they still are 128 ucas points and 120) can I still get into my firm since it only wants 112?
If ur offer doesn’t require specific grades and only UCAS points u should get in despite a D as long as it is the correct amount of points
Reply 2
Original post by bloograpefroot
If ur offer doesn’t require specific grades and only UCAS points u should get in despite a D as long as it is the correct amount of points

Ahhh thanks so much !
Original post by JJrevises
Okay so I am in Year 13 and I have been given a UCAS offer of 112 ucas points. My predicted grades are equivalent, as I do 2 BTECs, to 136 Ucas points (D*, D, and C) and I am going to achieve the BTECs.
However, I am really nervous about achieving a C in the A Level, and if I end up getting a D or an E (they sl are 128 ucas points and 120) can I still get into my firm since it only wants 112?

If the university has made an offer based on ucas points then as long as you meet them you get in. If it states grades and you use ucas points yourself you wont meet them.
Reply 4
yeah it does the point based offer system :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by swanseajack1
If the university has made an offer based on ucas points then as long as you meet them you get in. If it states grades and you use ucas points yourself you wont meet them.

yeah it does the points based offer system :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending