Manchester

University of Manchester Applicants for 2016

Scroll to see replies

Chemical Engineering anyone?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 781
I have received offer from Manchester for Business Studies but Im a bit confused because of the course name. I would like to study Business and Management but since I liked Manchester so much I applied for Business Studies. What is the difference?
Original post by asan.ziaqat
Anyone applying for Adult Nursing??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meeee
Im from Oxford and im applying aswell!!! Goodluck
Anyone applying for Adult Nursing??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have :smile:
Original post by Twisted_Log1c
Meeee

same :smile:
Original post by Owensmith16
Chemical Engineering anyone?

you received an offer? got an AAA conditional last week 🙌 where else you applied?
Original post by tarabug
I have :smile:

Hey. What other universities have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey. What other universities have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya :smile: apart from Manchester, I've applied to Keele, Northumbria, Edge Hill and MMU, although I was rejected by Edge Hill due to my PS and MMU (they never responded to my feedback email but I know I did mess up the interview so yeah). Even so, I still have an offer for uni of Manchester for adult nursing, so I'm happy with that. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from Northumbria and Keele.
How about you?
Original post by tarabug
Hiya :smile: apart from Manchester, I've applied to Keele, Northumbria, Edge Hill and MMU, although I was rejected by Edge Hill due to my PS and MMU (they never responded to my feedback email but I know I did mess up the interview so yeah). Even so, I still have an offer for uni of Manchester for adult nursing, so I'm happy with that. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from Northumbria and Keele.
How about you?

I've applied to keele, uni of Manchester, Coventry and Cumbria. Got an interview for keele on the 14th Jan and Cumbria on the 27th. Coventry rejected me because they said I didn't have enough experience. And Manchester hasn't replied. How long did they take to give you an interview initially?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to keele, uni of Manchester, Coventry and Cumbria. Got an interview for keele on the 14th Jan and Cumbria on the 27th. Coventry rejected me because they said I didn't have enough experience. And Manchester hasn't replied. How long did they take to give you an interview initially?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UOM took about two weeks? maybe 10 days, I can't remember, I was in Australia at the time. They said they aim to reply to people within a certain time period (I can't remember how long, sorry!)
How long did Keele take to get back to you? I applied around 7 weeks ago:tongue:
Original post by tarabug
UOM took about two weeks? maybe 10 days, I can't remember, I was in Australia at the time. They said they aim to reply to people within a certain time period (I can't remember how long, sorry!)
How long did Keele take to get back to you? I applied around 7 weeks ago:tongue:

I PM'd you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rebecca2103
Where from: Reading
AS/A2 subjects: Politics, History, English Lit, Maths(dropped it haha)
AS/A2 grades: ACDE
Course applying for: Politics and Modern History
I got offered a place in early November for ABB with the A in politics :smile:

Same course! :smile:
i got offered AAB though
Reply 793
Where from: Peru (Iinternational baccalaureate)
Applying to: Business and management
I want to get a high quality education and i love the city!
Reply 794
Where from: Peru (International Baccalaureate)
Course Applying: Business and management
I want to get a high quality education and have fun!
Reply 795
I am 17 year old and I have got offers from both Manchester and Birmingham.But the course in manchester is Business Studies whereas in Birmingham is it Business & Management. Which one will be better and what is the difference? Also which uni has a better place and nightlife ? Im stuck between these two which one should I choose?
Where from: Cyprus
AS/A2 subjects: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, English Literature (dropped it for A2), and Chemistry
AS/A2 grades: AAAB, predicted is A*A*A (and A for the fourth, and I also have a good apolyterion prediction but I plan on going in with only A-levels)
Course applying for: Physics (MSci)
Why Manchester: How could I not? Manchester and Physics have a passionate affair. I have my interview on the 2nd of February and I am super excited about it :smile:
Original post by theantri
Where from: Cyprus
AS/A2 subjects: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, English Literature (dropped it for A2), and Chemistry
AS/A2 grades: AAAB, predicted is A*A*A (and A for the fourth, and I also have a good apolyterion prediction but I plan on going in with only A-levels)
Course applying for: Physics (MSci)
Why Manchester: How could I not? Manchester and Physics have a passionate affair. I have my interview on the 2nd of February and I am super excited about it :smile:

Yay! We're applying for the same course!
Original post by LewisReece_
If anyone is firming Manchester, we have a new group under the name of University of Manchester students 2016/17.

If you're taking Philosophy as well, with any mix. We have a group chat for it on FB, so private message me😌

Hi!
I am an International applicant, I received an offer from Manchester, but at the moment I am undecided between Manchester and Bristol for Engineering. What do you suggest me to do?
I am already in the Facebook group of the Manchester offer holders.
Original post by zlatan8
Hi!
I am an International applicant, I received an offer from Manchester, but at the moment I am undecided between Manchester and Bristol for Engineering. What do you suggest me to do?
I am already in the Facebook group of the Manchester offer holders.

That's a different group, this is for people actually going to Manchester. Much better than the other one, but obviously you're in a dilemma.

I don't know what to suggest, use google maps and look at the area, pictures of the accommodation. Look at the course syllabus.

Only you can make that choice but I love Manchester!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending