The Student Room Group

Choosing Postgraduate

Dear, I am applying for Postgraduate. I have offer from University of Warwick right now, and I am waiting for University of Manchester. I have to pay 1,500 pounds for position in Warwick. Since it is a big amount of money, i cannot ignore it. And I havent received from Manchester. Personally, I prefer UoM, but I am afraid that If i am rejected by UOM and didt pay the deposit of Warwick. I have nowhere to go. PLZ give me some advice and suggestion. TAT
Original post by Tse1103
Dear, I am applying for Postgraduate. I have offer from University of Warwick right now, and I am waiting for University of Manchester. I have to pay 1,500 pounds for position in Warwick. Since it is a big amount of money, i cannot ignore it. And I havent received from Manchester. Personally, I prefer UoM, but I am afraid that If i am rejected by UOM and didt pay the deposit of Warwick. I have nowhere to go. PLZ give me some advice and suggestion. TAT

Hello. I suggest that you reach out to Manchester and ask about your application informing them that you have a deadline to accept another offer. Good luck
Original post by Tse1103

Hi,
The easiest thing to do in this situation would be to reach out to both universities.
If you ask the University of Manchester when you might hear back from them about their application and Warwick University about how long they will hold your place without the money, it should make making a decision on wether to confirm your place now or later a lot easier.
Hope this helps,
Best of luck,
Meg 🙂
MA Popular Music Student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending