The Student Room Group

Could I get into the university of Hull for Law?

If I am predicted ABC and they write ABB as their preferred grades on their website, or would they not even look at my application?

Scroll to see replies

bump
Maybe.
bump
(edited 8 years ago)
bump
Bump
bump
lol
Original post by Tazza'sNightmare
bump

bump
Original post by polpo
bump

Βump
Original post by Tazza'sNightmare
Βump

bump
Original post by polpo
If I am predicted ABC and they write ABB as their preferred grades on their website, or would they not even look at my application?

Don't bump your thread every two minutes. Post in applications and Ucas, the Hull forum or law if you want an answer. FWIW it's never a good idea to apply to a university where you don't meet the entry requirements.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Don't bump your thread every two minutes. Post in applications and Ucas, the Hull forum or law if you want an answer. FWIW it's never a good idea to apply to a university where you don't meet the entry requirements.

Sorry for any trouble, was just joking around with the other guy
easily
Original post by angelfox
easily

Do you know anybody who has done it?
Original post by polpo
Sorry for any trouble, was just joking around with the other guy

I don't know why I found this so funny :rofl: you got a bit carried away didn't you? :giggle:

The answer is maybe, send them an email to ask whether you'd be considered with your current grades.
Original post by polpo
Do you know anybody who has done it?

Last year their applicant numbers dropped by 20% or something, they only wanted 300 UCAS points from me (I didn't go btw).

One of my friend's offer got changed from conditional to unconditional.
Last year their applicant numbers dropped by 20% or something, they only wanted 300 UCAS points from me (I didn't go btw).

One of my friend's offer got changed from conditional to unconditional.

was that in clearing?
Original post by polpo
was that in clearing?

was what in clearing?
was what in clearing?

did you apply in clearing or at normal application time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending