The Student Room Group

Girls what would you do if you were...

In a public area/club and a woman came out of no where and groped you? How would you react if it was a man instead?

Looking for honest answers for a psychology investigation.

Scroll to see replies

I was on the packed tube (central london) and some man sort of grabbed my arse. Was quite shocked and disgusted but also too scared to say anything. Think I'd have the same reaction if it was a woman too.
Either way I'd be super grossed out and violated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Either way shocked and freaked out
I would be grossed out either way and horrified, but as an honest answer I would be more afraid if it was a man, yes.
if it was a woman i'd be like da*** and punch her in the boobs

if it was a guy i'd be like da*** and kick him in the groin

so the only difference is where it hurts :tongue:
Reply 6
I would punch them in the face.
I'd probably be really shocked and be like WTF do you think you're doing and give them some crazy-ass asian stare. I'd probably do the same if it was the guy but kicked him in the bulls as well :smile:
honestly i would be like wtf. digusted
In a club idrc. I get over it quickly.

Irl I subtly move away. Makes no sense why I should be the one to feel embarrassed, but I do.
Give them a dirty look and move away quickly, whether it's a man or woman. I'd feel disgusted either way but wouldn't say anything in case the situation escalated. I hate confrontations :redface:
I'd turn round and frown and move away. I wouldn't confront unless it happened again I don't think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starlight82
Give them a dirty look and move away quickly, whether it's a man or woman. I'd feel disgusted either way but wouldn't say anything in case the situation escalated. I hate confrontations :redface:

This tbh. I've had friends confront guys who have groped them in clubs and then nearly get into fights, you can never tell how someone will react. I'd rather just get away quickly to avoid escalation.

It's not okay for males or females to grope strangers, I'd be upset either way.
I would be angry, disgusted and wouldn't be responsible for my actions. I would be just as angry if it were a man or a woman. Both genders should know not to grope some stranger out the blue.
I'll make them forget in a second that they even had fingers :colonhash:
I'm probably not the best person to go to for psychological evaluations.
Original post by starlight82

*confronts you*
Original post by Sun Rise
In a public area/club and a woman came out of no where and groped you? How would you react if it was a man instead?

Looking for honest answers for a psychology investigation.

if it were I woman I'd probably give them an odd look and walk away quickly or say 'do you mind'

if it were a guy I'd lose my **** tbh.
I'd find myself in a cell for the night :P
Original post by Sweet n Sour
*confronts you*

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending