The Student Room Group

Will i be able to get into childrens nursing????

I have passed all my gcse's except maths (D) which i am retaking now and additional science (D). I got C in core science, C in both english language and literature, i got an A in ict, a B in textiles, C in business studies, C in art and C in health and social care.
For a levels i have taken level 3 health and social care (equivalent to 3 options and 3 a levels) and my last option was taken up by my maths retake so i couldnt pick anything else.
My question is,
will i be able to get into childrens nursing with these grades and subjects?
Original post by tamina_
I have passed all my gcse's except maths (D) which i am retaking now and additional science (D). I got C in core science, C in both english language and literature, i got an A in ict, a B in textiles, C in business studies, C in art and C in health and social care.
For a levels i have taken level 3 health and social care (equivalent to 3 options and 3 a levels) and my last option was taken up by my maths retake so i couldnt pick anything else.
My question is,
will i be able to get into childrens nursing with these grades and subjects?

If you get the C in maths and get good grades in your btec then its certainly possible, getting some experience would help your application massively though:smile:
Reply 2
Thankyou, such a relief because i thought i wont be able to but yeah i will be getting work experience on behalf of my school at a private hospital around the start of next year.

Original post by claireestelle
If you get the C in maths and get good grades in your btec then its certainly possible, getting some experience would help your application massively though:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending