The Student Room Group

what do i study at uni?

im really interested in like equality and racism and islamophobia and stuff like that, but what do i study at uni thats related to that kind of stuff?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Sociology, Social Policy, Community Studies, Politics etc. Read each course description for each individual University carefully to see if includes units on Race etc. Alternatively, there are degrees in Middle Eastern Studies etc.
Media Studies is a good subject if you're interested in racism and equality in the media. I'm finishing my A Level in Media and for our AS year we looked at representation of ethnicity, gender etc.
It depends what you want to go onto to do.
Original post by pomma
im really interested in like equality and racism and islamophobia and stuff like that, but what do i study at uni thats related to that kind of stuff?

Sociology or Social Policy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest