The Student Room Group

EPQ Artefact Help

Hey everyone,

So I've started my EPQ with the working title:

"To create an advertising campaign of three posters for a school theatre production" (I have no idea if this is a good title or not, as I've not received any feedback on it, despite asking...).

Firstly, in regards to artefact, do we have to write an essay anyway? I think I heard we have to write a sort of evaluation at the end, but I'm not sure. If yes, then do we have to use referencing and stuff (the Harvard System), and what kind of things would we actually be referencing?

Secondly...

We haven't really been given any guidance, so I'm not sure what I'm actually supposed to be doing in these early weeks. I've bought a sketchbook which I'll use for evidencing my work, and so far I've done things like mindmapping ideas, listing potential problems, making an activity log which I'll add to every now and then...

Am I on the right track? I really want an A* but it's hard to know if I'm doing the right things with virtually no help.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Thanks! I wasn't sure exactly where to place it c:

Quick Reply

Latest