The Student Room Group

Too much work!!??

WOW, A2 is hitting me like a tonne of bricks, i'm enjoying it but my brain is hurting.

Anyone else feeling the same? what subjects are you doing?

:smile:
I am studying Maths, Chemistry and Psychology. A2 is not too bad, or maybe its because I started revision in mid July...
Reply 2
Original post by DeadEnd_96
I am studying Maths, Chemistry and Psychology. A2 is not too bad, or maybe its because I started revision in mid July...

wow, very prepared.

I knew the work load was going to be huge - and i can handle it its just all at the same time this week and i have no real free time to really focus on everything in detail. I also do psychology what exam board to you do? Mine is AQA A :smile:
Reply 3
Maths, chem, bio and physics but I'm ok atm, I don't do much work till March so
Reply 4
Original post by RonnieRJ
Maths, chem, bio and physics but I'm ok atm, I don't do much work till March so

wow tough subjects! i'm assuming you want to go to university - what to do? :smile:
Original post by ambergraver
wow, very prepared.

I knew the work load was going to be huge - and i can handle it its just all at the same time this week and i have no real free time to really focus on everything in detail. I also do psychology what exam board to you do? Mine is AQA A :smile:

Cool I am doing AQA A as well. How are you finding it so far? Everybody in my class are freaking out because of the massive workload.
Reply 6
wow tough subjects! i'm assuming you want to go to university - what to do? :smile:

Hm I don't think they're that tough, I find them easier than essay subjects because I'm so lazy haha :P but yeah, natural sciences :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Cool I am doing AQA A as well. How are you finding it so far? Everybody in my class are freaking out because of the massive workload.

well my work load doesn't feel too bad for psychology compared to my others, so it's good but i'm not sure i'm not totally into it yet because we've launched into it all so fast aha ! which module have you started with?
well my work load doesn't feel too bad for psychology compared to my others, so it's good but i'm not sure i'm not totally into it yet because we've launched into it all so fast aha ! which module have you started with?

I have started with Schizophrenia and Aggression. Wbu?
WOW, A2 is hitting me like a tonne of bricks, i'm enjoying it but my brain is hurting.

Anyone else feeling the same? what subjects are you doing?

:smile:

Same here :frown: Sociology, Psychology and Film Studies. Psychology is the worst - I'm on OCR and the amount of studies we have to learn is insane!
I'm doing A2 geology chemistry and communications and culture, as well as AS communications and culture, EPQ and resisting AS chemistry 😳
Original post by emiloujess
Same here :frown: Sociology, Psychology and Film Studies. Psychology is the worst - I'm on OCR and the amount of studies we have to learn is insane!

ohhh yes, my friend does OCR - there are always so many!!!
ohhh yes, my friend does OCR - there are always so many!!!

Well it wasn't too bad at AS. There were only 15 core studies but we had to know them in a lot of detail. There are loads more this year :frown: I'm really stressed out over it already because I can't get any less than a B to get into my dream university (not that I've even got an offer from them yet, haha)

Quick Reply

Latest