The Student Room Group

Has anyone doing A-level Physics done an all-nighter?

I feel tempted to do an all-nighter because I feel that physics is pushing me to my limits, which I know is a problem since it's only the start of Year 12, and already it's proving to be very difficult
Reply 1
this was me beginning of physics a-level too, it gets better the more and more you keep going over content :smile: ive had countless all nighters just cause the content felt insane at first, just make sure that if ur pulling an all nighter to not pressure urself too much + take a break when/if you need it 🙂 even if its just a few mins to give urself a breather between questions/content
Reply 2
Original post by MP_25
this was me beginning of physics a-level too, it gets better the more and more you keep going over content :smile: ive had countless all nighters just cause the content felt insane at first, just make sure that if ur pulling an all nighter to not pressure urself too much + take a break when/if you need it 🙂 even if its just a few mins to give urself a breather between questions/content

to be fair i only really got the hang of all physics content at the beginning of year 13, it's so much easier to go back through older content but the more ur building knowledge and confidence the easier it will get :smile:. the most important thing i found is it's so much harder working and grasping concepts in physics with all the theory when ur overtired so its super important if u can't get something, don't force urself too much. eventually you'll get up to a place where it's better and u can always improve no matter where u are now :smile:
noo don't do all-nighters in a-levels that's crazy. you're far better off being well rested and just getting in some work before school or just #workingsmarternotharder than making urself all sluggish and dumb by not sleeping

Quick Reply

Latest