The Student Room Group

Insecure About Being SKINNY

Couple of weeks ago I got disappointed. How you ask? Well I went to clinic and they weighed me. I could've sworn I was 120!! But no I'm 115. I'm guessing that's the normal weight for your average 17 year old.
I hate being skinny!! I've tired almost everything. Weight gain pills, boost milk shakes, I even eat five meals a day! Please help. I need a solution too gain weight! I'd be an happier person!
Reply 1
Units would help and age
Original post by galaxygirlla
Couple of weeks ago I got disappointed. How you ask? Well I went to clinic and they weighed me. I could've sworn I was 120!! But no I'm 115. I'm guessing that's the normal weight for your average 17 year old.
I hate being skinny!! I've tired almost everything. Weight gain pills, boost milk shakes, I even eat five meals a day! Please help. I need a solution too gain weight! I'd be an happier person!

I have this same issue :hugs:
Probably strength train as well and eat more calorie dense meals :smile:
Original post by galaxygirlla

Just don't do anything for a month and eat sugary foods. I gained weight and I fat now. Just because for about 4 years I didn't do anything apart from cutting wood, cutting grass and tennis. The rest of the time I was drink pepsi and rubbish food. So could you do that to gain weight?
I'm the same. It's genetics. When I was younger I tried meal replacements with meals.
Count caloric intake and always be 1000 carlories more than you need..
Original post by Adeel Ali
Count caloric intake and always be 1000 carlories more than you need..

Also yes. But it is annoying when you just can't put on weight. Especially when people keep saying 'Ooh, I wish I could be your size'. Erm, nope.
Reply 7
Changing your normal mass is really hard. Your body has that mass because it has to be like that. That is in your genes. So if you are ready to work really hard, go to a gym and ask them how to gain mass. It is the best option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending